Ukraine invasion ?

I came over here to inject a new work (reconstruction) into this topic and got a bit confused after reading the latest string of posts about who paid whom for the bogus Steele doc. WTF has that got o do with the Ukraine war? Only possible tie-in I see is if the hillary had won, we would have been in this mess sooner, maybe somewhere else. But that is not the talking point du jour here.
It's all-TDS-all-the-time. Change the freak'n channel
Man! Why you have to go call HF a liar?! Originally Posted by Precious_b

He is being sarcastic. I think I can safely say that the kid agreed on that one point but I'm not going to go back to show you all the posts that you read stating this because you answered every one of them with the same "disinformation". I'll use NPR to avoid Lefties from using the "kill the messenger" approach to debate.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/28/560544607/conservative-website-initially-hired-firm-that-later-produced-trump-dossier

Conservative Website Initially Hired Firm That Later Produced Trump Dossier

But in a statement posted Friday evening, the Free Beacon says it doesn't have anything to do with the actual dossier.
"The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele," wrote the site's Editor in Chief Matthew Continetti and Chairman Michael Goldfarb.
"All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to the Free Beacon was based on public sources, and none of the work product that the Free Beacon received appears in the Steele dossier," they added.

Earlier this week The Washington Post reported that after initially being hired by Trump's Republican primary opponents, Fusion GPS continued its work, but for Democrats.

Lawyer Marc Elias, who represented Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee, hired the firm in April 2016 to conduct opposition research, according to the newspaper. The "Clinton campaign and the DNC, through the law firm, continued to fund Fusion GPS's research through the end of October 2016, days before Election Day."

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/website-with-gop-ties-funded-research-on-trump-dossier

“The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele.”
Earlier in the week, reports revealed that the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee continued funding Fusion’s work after the original GOP source lost interest.

The Free Beacon first retained Fusion to investigate Trump in the fall of 2015 and ended its relationship after Trump secured the Republican presidential nomination in late spring of 2016, according to a person close to Goldfarb, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to share private discussions.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/fusion-gps-gop-donor/index.html

while it was a Republican who brought Fusion GPS into the mix, we don’t know, and there is no evidence yet, that Fusion had even retained Steele while it was being paid by the Republican.

Whether that answers what ever the question is you keep asking about payment, I don't know but this should leave no doubt in anybodies mind the separation between Republicans and Democrats as to who was doing the funding when Steele was hired for his now infamous hit piece of Russian disinformation.

Do I think you will now apologize for your continued misunderstanding in this matter. I do not.
I came over here to inject a new work (reconstruction) into this topic and got a bit confused after reading the latest string of posts about who paid whom for the bogus Steele doc. WTF has that got o do with the Ukraine war?Only possible tie-in I see is if the hillary had won, we would have been in this mess sooner, maybe somewhere else. But that is not the talking point du jour here.
It's all-TDS-all-the-time. Change the freak'n channel Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Absolutely nothing and I apologize for my part in hi-jacking the thread but you can blame that on PB who simply will not stop his disinformation campaign on the subject of who funded the Steele dossier as if his life depended on it. When I'm called on a topic, I'm going to answer whether it deviates from the thread topic.

Hell, look how my thread on disinformation dissolved into the typical mud throwing that shows up in every thread.

Nothing new here but yeah, it can be annoying when a thread doesn't keep to the subject presented by the op.
Who would be on the top of the list of mud throwers ?

There are 7 or 8 candidates from the right.....who do it on virtually every thread.

The RTM triangle advises for it to be used for rude, insulting, harassing, and fighting posts. Not to mention hijacking of threads. Perhaps it needs to be used more often ?

(that would be a rhetorical question)
]It is clearly stated that Fusion will sell their wares to a broad spectrum of people who ask for it[/B]. Never denied that they took money from the demos.

I only state that the opp research started with the repub crowd. How the ven diagram lead to where they get their info, *I* don't care. I just know it started with Singer. I have repeatedly asked for the naysayers to just supply proof that somebody coughed up the dough before Singer on the opp reasearch. Nothing more....or that they can prove that whenever funding stops with a project, Fusion puts EVERYTHING they've put together in a 55 gallon oil drum of diesel and torches it. That way it can be said, in good faith, that if another party comes along asking for the same project, they start from scratch.

I'll admit i'm wrong if a prior payment is proved or scorched earth policy on the handoff of project in question when the customer stops funding. Originally Posted by Precious_b;1062848494[B

so this is your latest claim? you'll have a hard time proving that because you can't. in fact, prove it by buying the research Fusion GPS produced for the Free Beacon. they'll sell it to ya, right?

then you can post it here online on ecky!

good luck with that.

bahahahhaaaaa

He is being sarcastic. I think I can safely say that the kid agreed on that one point but I'm not going to go back to show you all the posts that you read stating this because you answered every one of them with the same "disinformation". I'll use NPR to avoid Lefties from using the "kill the messenger" approach to debate.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/28/560544607/conservative-website-initially-hired-firm-that-later-produced-trump-dossier

Conservative Website Initially Hired Firm That Later Produced Trump Dossier

But in a statement posted Friday evening, the Free Beacon says it doesn't have anything to do with the actual dossier.
"The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele," wrote the site's Editor in Chief Matthew Continetti and Chairman Michael Goldfarb.
"All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to the Free Beacon was based on public sources, and none of the work product that the Free Beacon received appears in the Steele dossier," they added.

Earlier this week The Washington Post reported that after initially being hired by Trump's Republican primary opponents, Fusion GPS continued its work, but for Democrats.

Lawyer Marc Elias, who represented Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee, hired the firm in April 2016 to conduct opposition research, according to the newspaper. The "Clinton campaign and the DNC, through the law firm, continued to fund Fusion GPS's research through the end of October 2016, days before Election Day."

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/website-with-gop-ties-funded-research-on-trump-dossier

“The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele.”
Earlier in the week, reports revealed that the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee continued funding Fusion’s work after the original GOP source lost interest.

The Free Beacon first retained Fusion to investigate Trump in the fall of 2015 and ended its relationship after Trump secured the Republican presidential nomination in late spring of 2016, according to a person close to Goldfarb, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to share private discussions.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/fusion-gps-gop-donor/index.html

while it was a Republican who brought Fusion GPS into the mix, we don’t know, and there is no evidence yet, that Fusion had even retained Steele while it was being paid by the Republican.

Whether that answers what ever the question is you keep asking about payment, I don't know but this should leave no doubt in anybodies mind the separation between Republicans and Democrats as to who was doing the funding when Steele was hired for his now infamous hit piece of Russian disinformation.

Do I think you will now apologize for your continued misunderstanding in this matter. I do not. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

i'd say this just about covers it .. again.

there is one reason and one reason only that Fusion GPS hired Steele on behalf of the DNC/Clinton campaign .. they couldn't find any dirt so they hired someone to make a bunch of shit up. and he did.

the pee tape is the best of the worst of the bullshit. to think that Trump a known germophobe would let some skanky russian sluts pee on him is ridiculous.

Steele was perfect. he's a limey (btw that's a foreign national interfering with a US election) with extensive experience with Russia as a former member of MI6 so his "spy cred" gave his "work" gravitas.

it's not like Steele didn't know his Russian contacts might be feeding him disinformation, he did know. and once again another layer to his bullshit that can't easily be verified. perfect.

if DHS wants to really stop disinformation the Steele dossier should be exhibit A of what that looks like.
... Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Uh oh. The kiddies are grumbling.

Well, i'll accept those that you say agree with me to link and quote their post to said affect.
Absolutely nothing and I apologize for my part in hi-jacking the thread but you can blame that on PB who simply will not stop his disinformation campaign on the subject of who funded the Steele dossier as if his life depended on it. When I'm called on a topic, I'm going to answer whether it deviates from the thread topic.

Hell, look how my thread on disinformation dissolved into the typical mud throwing that shows up in every thread.

Nothing new here but yeah, it can be annoying when a thread doesn't keep to the subject presented by the op. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Hey! I've already stated that I do my best to respond to those that quote me. I probably introduced the spin off topic but others have kept it alive. Mum is the word on my part if no one post about me.

*pb thinks it funny those that say they don't pay attention to him keep posting about him*
Who would be on the top of the list of mud throwers ?

There are 7 or 8 candidates from the right.....who do it on virtually every thread.

The RTM triangle advises for it to be used for rude, insulting, harassing, and fighting posts. Not to mention hijacking of threads. Perhaps it needs to be used more often ?

(that would be a rhetorical question) Originally Posted by VitaMan
so this is your latest claim? you'll have a hard time proving that because you can't. in fact, prove it by buying the research Fusion GPS produced for the Free Beacon. they'll sell it to ya, right?

then you can post it here online on ecky!

good luck with that.

bahahahhaaaaa

.... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yet to see proof that your girlfriend Hilly coughed up the $$$ before Singer to get the ball rolling.

Yet to see proof that your girlfriend Hilly coughed up the $$$ before Singer to get the ball rolling.

Originally Posted by Precious_b

bye bye troll.

there is one reason and one reason only that Fusion GPS hired Steele on behalf of the DNC/Clinton campaign .. they couldn't find any dirt so they hired someone to make a bunch of shit up. and he did.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Exactly! A Lefty that doesn't believe NPR, PBS and CNN. A rare creature indeed and just more proof of his inability to admit when he is wrong

How about that invasion of Ukraine? Crazy huh? We now return you without further interruption let's hope, to the topic of the thread.
Well... I also just like to rattle the TDS-tards a bit to shake off some of their disintegrated brain cells, knowing they didn't have many to begin with. We used to call that 'attrition', but it's also just plain fun. ~ Saul Goodman

Nothing new here but yeah, it can be annoying when a thread doesn't keep to the subject presented by the op. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
bye bye troll.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Break the button yet?
d00d you were already br0ken
Break the button yet? Originally Posted by Precious_b

want me to let you know in advance?

All the best
ECCIE Worldwide