Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

Golden showers...I like to take Anything and Everything that my Sir will give me. The relief he gets afterwards is almost similar to an orgasm. I'm a collared submissive... So I live a 24/7 D/s lifestyle. I Love Bdsm, spanking, choking, hair pulling... Having little to no control, my sub space...
I LOVE using my strap on on men or my submissive Helena's ass.

Spanking. I keep my riding crop handy by the bed at home.
My favorite fetish is tease and denial on a male. I get a lot of pleasure from making him beg for it ;-)

Xoxo-B Originally Posted by britneyboobiesxoxo
Would humbly oblige
Generally, my favorite activity is the basic things that happen between a man and a woman.

But what I've been REALLY enjoying lately is the teasing and building a man up to orgasm and then not allowing him to release. Then ... taking it a step beyond and just keep going.

I have done this up to three hours until a man is almost groveling.

For whatever reason, this appeals to me in some sort of very base level and I've learned to watch a man's eyes to see how he is feeling.

It gets very intense. And the final orgasm is VERY gratifying to him when it happens. And he is drained. And content.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Need this up the ante to 4 hours on my next trip to Dallas
I am not sure. I need someone to experiment with and try it all at least once. Lol
Gosh what a list. My favorites are probably:

-incestual/taboo roleplay (abdl, daddy/daughter, stepmommy/son, teacher/student)
-CUM PLAY (facials, dried cum, eating, drinking, gurgling, snorting, etc..)
-Degradation
-Messy spit or vomit play
-Cuckolding or forced bi
Oh, and watersports (giving & receiving)!!
Hmmmm...........love ANY kinky play. Am curious about pegging....sounding......w/s.......any takers?
Hmmmm...........love ANY kinky play. Am curious about pegging....sounding......w/s.......any takers? Originally Posted by cajunconnoisseur
Ok, I'll take the heat, what is sounding?
Hmmmm...........love ANY kinky play. Am curious about pegging....sounding......w/s.......any takers? Originally Posted by cajunconnoisseur

pegging!! ME!!!!!!
Oh, Dallas......(wicked grin!)
Sounding is penetration of the penis, specifically with medical instruments called sounds.
Sounding is penetration of the penis, specifically with medical instruments called sounds.
My mission is to find a woman who is in to queening. I don't mean one who will do it, but a woman who loves it, gets off on it and wants to have her way with my face. How even she wants it, tie me down and force me to get her off. the longer the better. Now that's my idea of fun.
I loved and enjoyed "sounding" (urethra sounds). But sold my sounds a few years ago. But I still have the images of doing it. it was great watching guys be terrified of having this done too them.

My favorite fetish is sex in public or just showing off in public. Not sure why...its just so exciting and thrilling too me.