NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Yes you can't teach size but Matt Schaub has the perfect QB size and Drew Brees is same as Manzeil but who would you rather have Brees or Schaub? Originally Posted by BigLouie
Well, look around the NFL, Bree's and Wilson are the exception.
Bortles could be Matt Schaub 2.0
Bortles could be Matt Schaub 2.0 Originally Posted by BigLouie
Schaub can't get out of his own way. Not even close.
Bortles has a hot Girlfriend I want to bang, draft him and if he doesn't work out maybe his gal will become a provider!! I already fucked Tannehills girl!!

Google Lindsey Duke!! Cat man this is for you!!! You have been letting me down with the Snatch Pictures, C;mon man!!
Daddio you're a fool
Bortles has a hot Girlfriend I want to bang, draft him and if he doesn't work out maybe his gal will become a provider!! Originally Posted by Daddio
McMcarrens chick ain't to bad either.
One of you smart guys needs to post some pics of the QB Snatch for me!! Let's see who we should draft then. Is Johnny Footballs gal a sheep?
Johnny's girl is pretty hot too.
Looks like Johnny Fing Football Struck paydirt again. She is hot!! I hope his dick is as big as his nose!! LOL. Gig em!!
Based on what I have seen from the bowl games. I like Johnny Football the best. You don't hear the terms "Ball Out" very often with a QB but he did just that!! I hope his measurables will make him slip to the 2nd round where we could snag him.

We need a lot of players, OL, DL, LB's and CB's and Safetys!!!! We need defensive playmakers. LB or a stud ball hawking safety. Brooks Reed needs to be moved inside and free up his pass rushing spot to somebody that will fucking get to the QB!!
One of you smart guys needs to post some pics of the QB Snatch for me!! Let's see who we should draft then. Is Johnny Footballs gal a sheep? Originally Posted by Daddio
Bortles Snatch...
lindsey-duke-ucf-16.jpg
lindsey-duke 2.jpg
lindsey-duke-ucf-191.jpg
She's aight to me, I'd fuck her but nothing special

Manziel's Snatch...
sarah-savage-swimsuit-300x300.png
sarah-savage-bikini-300x300.jpg
Rumor has it they broke up
She would get it too though

A.J. McCarron's Snatch...
katherine-webb-aj-mccarron-girlfriend-alabama.jpg
katherine_webb_photos.jpg
By far the best of the bunch IMO of the QB's coming out...

Jameis Winston's Snatch...

breion-allen-jameis-winston-college-football-wags.jpg
jameis-winston-girlfriend-1.jpg
jameis-winston.jpg
breion-allen-jameis-winston-3.jpg
He isn't eligible for the draft but DAYUM!!!! And she's local too, she Hoops at Rice

Didn't find any Bridgewater Snatch, he's smart LOL. Didn't search for any others
AJ McCarron jumps to the top of my boner draft board!!! Followed by JFF, then Bortles. The first pick of Bortles gal reminds me of the movie Hall Pass when the club troller guy shows the 2 married fucks the hot vs not trick with his hands. He puts his hands in the shape of the U like Miami U and spreads them apart as she is surrounded by ugly girls, she looks hot, but then he closes his hands where it's just her and she aint that great.

Jamies Winston gal didn't impress me much till we got to the last photo. When is the next Rice Ladies Hoop game??? I will be the guy in the stands hoping a titty pops out or a cat fight!!

Any Gal with a crown on her head deserves my cock jammed up in her!!! Queen for a Day!!!

Great Job DED!!! Thanks.
AJ McCarron jumps to the top of my boner draft board!!! Originally Posted by Daddio
Shit...she's been at the top of mine since last year's CFB Championship game

Couple more for the road...
13_katherine-webb_05.jpg 13_katherine-webb_16.jpg

Jamies Winston gal didn't impress me much till we got to the last photo. Originally Posted by Daddio
Yeah me too, she's like...

What...You know you want to hit this shit????
breion-allen-jameis-winston-3.jpg
McCarrens HO by far, nice cameltoe too.
  • Satin
  • 01-02-2014, 12:31 PM
@Spears...no need for the stupid comment, I was just asking a question to get some feedback and start a discussion. I know I don't have to watch college football.. You also don't have to post on this thread if you don't have anything positive to contribute. But thanks to DED, Don and others who did answer sensibly, appreciate it fellas.

I'm not down with the Texans hire, but we have to live with it. I was hoping for a coach with NFL head coaching experience and a Super Bowl appearance or 2.

I like Manziel's heart and his skill set. I don't know if it will transfer, but I like what I see. Saw some of the game this week and a couple others which convinces me he has a lot of tangible and intangible qualities.

Nice snatch pics D.....