For those who need proof of election fraud....

Yes.
Just as baseless as your claim Epps is a government agent.
They (the FBI, DOJ) don't answer questions about ongoing investigations. They never have.

You are uninformed on many subjects.
... Baseless claim?

... Surely must be like me claim that Ray Epps was a 6th Jan.
government agent.

The FBI and DOJ heads won't answer any questions about it.
Cruz and Hawley surely had them lookin' like scared rats
in a trap when they were questioning them.

They KNOW they're caught. ... All their e-mails will be
turned over next year when Republicans start their-own
congress investigation of 6 Jan.

Things are gonna be a-changin' later this year.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
... Really? ... The FBI and DOJ don't answer questions
about on-going investigations?? ... That's not onley
untrue, but a royal joke as well... They were all too
quick to comment at different points of the "Trump/Russia
collusion" investigation... Updates all the time.
And CONSTANT leaks to the media.

You must have missed that. .. You surely miss A LOT.

... If you become a trans-gender -- I'll just call you MISS.

#### Salty
^^^^^^^^^^ snick......lolling
Who is Ray Epps? Kind of like "Who is John Galt?" The FBI is not known for answering questions about ongoing investigations but I thought they were finished with Mr. Epps. We have all that damning footage of Mr. Epps actually committing criminal acts and ordering people into hazardous situations. He is not being charged with anything. Do you think that a Mafia boss would buy this, or BLM? And the fact that after ordering people into the building (and committing criminal acts) Mr. Epps faded away. Remember, LE can't break the law in these undercover investigations. The mealy-mouthed FBI spokesperson who can't say, NO, Mr. Epps does not work for us in any capacity. She gave a political, legal answer that was not a confirmation nor a denial.

Mr. Epps is one of those loose threads that we hear about.
... Oh, the places the Investigations will go.
Next year.

#### Salty
Judge in Wisconsin ruled yesterday that drop boxes are illegal..
Margin of victory -20k votes
300k+ ballots done through drop boxes

Wisconsin’s on the road to decertify

Join @CBKNEWS
Judge in Wisconsin ruled yesterday that drop boxes are illegal..
Margin of victory -20k votes
300k+ ballots done through drop boxes

Wisconsin’s on the road to decertify

Join @CBKNEWS Originally Posted by bambino
Wanna bet? Come on big fella, you owe us a 12 month break from this Q cock and bullshit.

You’ve been flapping your gums about this all day every day for over a year. Thus far, NO elections have been overturned, NO state has decertified.

You keep rage whining, posting links to dangerous sites wit no context and spewing Q conspiracy. Is this because you believe it or you’re just interested in “blasting 0zombies,” to quote a former member of this forum..

Why not put your “money” (lolling) where your mouth is?

You say WIsconsin is going to decertify. I’ll bet you 12 months off the board they don’t.

Time to put the fuck up or STFU.

We have a bet?
Wanna bet? Come on big fella, you owe us a 12 month break from this Q cock and bullshit.

You’ve been flapping your gums about this all day every day for over a year. Thus far, NO elections have been overturned, NO state has decertified.

You keep rage whining, posting links to dangerous sites wit no context and spewing Q conspiracy. Is this because you believe it or you’re just interested in “blasting 0zombies,” to quote a former member of this forum..

You say WIsconsin is going to decertify. I’ll bet you 12 months off the board they don’t.

We have a bet? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Now you know he's not going to bet, he'll deflect just like his sidekick. 15 days till Feb...

What did that article say about those that can't admit they're wrong? Oh yeah, psychologically weak, that's what it said.
As long as it didn’t mention his physical shortcomings.

We have a bet? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You welched on our last bet. Why would I bet you again. But hey, you did get banned!!! But your infantile schemes always backfire on you.

BAHAHAHAHABSC
now your his SHMB lawyer ????

can I be a Judge and not hear the case ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Your location is mentioned as near Lake Ontario. Is this a Canadian thing ?
The list of people that don't get it continues to grow.
As long as it didn’t mention his physical shortcomings. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Why should he waste his time?
You'll prolly get banned again before then.

#### Salty
You welched on our last bet. Why would I bet you again. But hey, you did get banned!!! But your infantile schemes always backfire on you.

BAHAHAHAHABSC Originally Posted by bambino
That’s a lie and anybody who was active here four years ago knows it.

You won and I paid.

Do you have the courage of your convictions, proud sir?

If you lose, will you ever pay?

Time to show some integrity. Or at least some balls. (Remember. Splash Day is coming… Tito’s will have a special cocktail for you. A Qdriver!)
That’s a lie and anybody who was active here four years ago knows it.

You won and I paid.

Do you have the courage of your convictions, proud sir? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your lying as usual and everyone knows it. You conjured up another one of your fake accounts and were banned. Now quit whining and ranting.
Who is Ray Epps? Kind of like "Who is John Galt?" The FBI is not known for answering questions about ongoing investigations but I thought they were finished with Mr. Epps. We have all that damning footage of Mr. Epps actually committing criminal acts and ordering people into hazardous situations. He is not being charged with anything. Do you think that a Mafia boss would buy this, or BLM? And the fact that after ordering people into the building (and committing criminal acts) Mr. Epps faded away. Remember, LE can't break the law in these undercover investigations. The mealy-mouthed FBI spokesperson who can't say, NO, Mr. Epps does not work for us in any capacity. She gave a political, legal answer that was not a confirmation nor a denial.

Mr. Epps is one of those loose threads that we hear about. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

"Ex-president put forward a bogus theory that people at the insurrection were FBI agents

Donald Trump promoted a baseless conspiracy theory that some of the 6 January US Capitol rioters were FBI agents while speaking at a rally in Arizona.

The former US president made the suggestion when speaking to a crowd at a rally in Florence as he continued to repeat his lie that the 2020 election was stolen.

“Exactly how many of those present at the Capitol complex on January 6 were FBI confidential informants, agents or otherwise, working directly or indirectly with an agency of the United States government,” Mr Trump asked a rally of supporters. “People want to hear this.”

Mr Trump also alluded to a debunked conspiracy theory that Ray Epps was a government agent who provoked rioters to storm the Capitol. Sen Ted Cruz questioned Federal Bureau of Investigation National Security Branch official Jill Sanborn about Mr Epps during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing earlier this week."

Source: independent.co.uk