Interesting or Funny Show Cases

Ok, picture #2. Super long TACO or logging accident?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=211654

wow

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=118025 Originally Posted by DallasRain
Is that a spelling error in her Likes list, or does she really appreciate a nice large mansion?
Pic #14- funny irony ...
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=284375

HB Originally Posted by happybanana

But #10 & #11 have TACOS with volcano tummy shadowing over them.
Beach fun for provider spring breakers?
I do not understand at all how someone would run a add on three different review boards and have links on there add to there reviews on those boards and post this also on there add .

Dislikes

Indiscreet males who do not truly value discretion by gossiping or posting graphic details online or on message boards.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. The adds are posted on review boards .

2. Reviews never Have graphic detail in them do they?

3. Boards with chat rooms [which all three have ] dont contain gossip ?

4. Discretion ? On Graphic Details?

One of the under laying factors of a review being accepted is the ROS .

Is it just me ?

Are does anyone else find that odd ?

Confused in hobby ville
Indiscreet males who do not truly value discretion by gossiping or posting graphic details online or on message boards.

There have been times and some people that post rumors and unverified things about both provider and clients. The truth be known it will always be a he/she said thing. I am sure you have read some of the nasty things that find their way to this site. It is easy to set behind an anonymous key board and spout stuff about another. We all I am sure have been around some we would rather not see again. I have felt lucky to have met some wonderful people here both female and male. I won't mention any of them for fear I will miss some one. The ROS is a client only area as the ladies have the powder room. Never doubt that the ladies will find out what is posted in ROS. If you are honest in your review than if the lady does discover what you wrote just hope she will take it as a friendly criticism. I have quite a few pictures I took of a lady in a session but she left the hobby before I secured permission to post them. So they set on my computer for me to look at from time to time. I have several ladies I see every time I can. I continue to search out more to expand my horizons.

There have been times and some people that post rumors and unverified things about both provider and clients. The truth be known it will always be a he/she said thing. I am sure you have read some of the nasty things that find their way to this site. It is easy to set behind an anonymous key board and spout stuff about another. We all I am sure have been around some we would rather not see again. I have felt lucky to have met some wonderful people here both female and male. I won't mention any of them for fear I will miss some one. The ROS is a client only area as the ladies have the powder room. Never doubt that the ladies will find out what is posted in ROS. If you are honest in your review than if the lady does discover what you wrote just hope she will take it as a friendly criticism. I have quite a few pictures I took of a lady in a session but she left the hobby before I secured permission to post them. So they set on my computer for me to look at from time to time. I have several ladies I see every time I can. I continue to search out more to expand my horizons. Originally Posted by tucson

Well written and Very insight full Tucson . I agree with you .

I suppose it is one of those things based upon perception for most people .

With there perception being biased are limited by narrow - mindedness are greed it becomes easy to make somebody there own personal [ Thimblerig ] after they have gained there confidence . And what better way to cover there tracks [ as the thinking goes ] than to launch a aggressive offensive disinformation campaign discrediting the afflicted individual. I see stuff like this play out day to day but with more than words . I suppose that is why i posted to this thread in the first place .

Pathologist,s in criminology have a special term for people that create a cause to champion are bring up something first in a situation that has gone awry .

The Defendant .

But thank you tucson what you wrote made alot of sense to me .
Ok, this is the NEW "CURVY".

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=126319

Originally Posted by Still Looking
She's all about that bass!!
SL- perhaps she goes into the mix for #300!!!

HB
She's all about that bass!!
SL- perhaps she goes into the mix for #300!!!

HB Originally Posted by happybanana
Per cheek?
But #10 & #11 have TACOS with volcano tummy shadowing over them. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Is that man jam in #8. I like em juicy but wow!
Is that man jam in #8. I like em juicy but wow! Originally Posted by paandac

Yah never know...