NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Now the next question is who would light up A J McCarron's mom???

She has that cougar/milf thing going on pretty good for me.

(The one in the middle if you have to ask )

Now on a different note: What are the odds that Wade Phillips is back next year????
I'd fuck AJ's GF....and his MAMA!!!
This may be another Mario Williams type draft. The QB's are decent but unknown whether they will be NFL quality or not. Clowney on the other hand appears to be another Mario, great physical gifts and a potential dominate force on the DL. Other teams will be QB hungry however so if we pass on a guy in the 1st round we better have some other option up our sleeve.

We need to figure out who is going to suck next year and get their #1 pick so we can draft Winston and his Rice hooping Snatch!!

And I would tap all three of those McCarron Milfs, I've fucked worse. I like the titty shot!!
I'd fuck AJ's GF....and his MAMA!!! Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I would do they both in a three way and have one take the other with a strap on
After the so-so season there are people wondering if Clowney has the heart and desire
College football to NFL is a huge gap, more great college football players have flopped in the NFL than have been successful so not looking for any impact in 2014 from a rookie player.
I was hoping we would get a better coach than someone from a college team??? Hopefully Cushing can stay healthy in 2014, he is the core. Damn glad they didn't get Lovie Smith!
Until 2014.... Go Patrtiots; a true team
I was leaning toward Whizenhunt as he took the Cardinals to the Super Bowl. I do like that Obrien is a Belichek guy. He is also a former Offensive Coordinator and we need to revamp that whole side of the ball.

Not sure if I want Wade back or not? I like him because he is funny, his D went from pretty good to pretty much sucking pretty quick however. Depends on who we can get to replace him I guess. Any word on Obrien's Assistants?
  • Trey
  • 01-02-2014, 02:38 PM
I think wade is gone. He has to interview with the new coach. If he had a spot, he would already have a spot.
Is the mother the one in the middle?......also, I think OU is going to get beat down badly by the Tide!
Yes....one in the middle....must have missed that on first view,,,,Hot MILF for sure!!
Is the mother the one in the middle?......also, I think OU is going to get beat down badly by the Tide! Originally Posted by Solemate62
The line is a 17 point spread, if you are a Sooner fan, might wanna get something good out of the game... I think Bama will play great for Saban. I think they will cover anything over 20.
Is the mother the one in the middle?......also, I think OU is going to get beat down badly by the Tide! Originally Posted by Solemate62

Yes that is her. Here is another one with her sons GF, and a little more of her nice shape.

In regards to Wade Phillips his defense did rank #7 this year in the NFL. http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...1&d-447263-n=1
If the Texans don't keep him, I am sure he will find another job pretty quick.
The line is a 17 point spread, if you are a Sooner fan, might wanna get something good out of the game... I think Bama will play great for Saban. I think they will cover anything over 20. Originally Posted by TheDon
NOT a Sooner fan in the least. just gotta believe that someone (some team) is gonna pay the price for what Auburn did to 'Bama, and OU is in their sights!
  • Satin
  • 01-02-2014, 04:10 PM
JT, welcome to the thread, I agree 100%.

I don't care to have Wade back either. Very nice guy, but I think that's part of the problem. This nice guy, good ole boy crap needs to go.

Bill O'Brien arrives today on Mcnut's private jet. Same way Ed Reed came in...hope it's a different outcome.

Well now the thread has went to shit due to Daddio requesting snatch pics. So now all of a sudden it's all about pussy, just like everything else in life.
Stoops was blathering on how there were a few good teams in the SEC but most of the conference hasn't done anything. Bama will roll Stoops and his Sooners real good tonight.
Yeah...the Sooners are about to get, DROVE!!!!!