NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Snatch improved this thread a lot playa!!! We should have been posting pics since October when the texans season was over. That would have saved me from one of my furious rants!!! I could have furiously pulled the taffy to release the stresss!!! Lol.
Id like to Roll AJs moms titties.
Looks like someone came to play after all....

Sooners playing some ball so far
Looks like someone came to play after all....

Sooners playing some ball so far Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Sure are. Did you notice the pic of McCarren in a T shirt? He has tats on both arms. I Bet Saban makes him wear the shirt down to his elbows on game days. I bet his hottie dumps him when he's a bust in the NFL.
Stoop boys showing up tonight lol
WOW!!!!!

31-17 OU
He's playing like Matt Schaub. And to think some people want the Texans to pass on a QB with first pick and get McCarren in second.
For the record I never said I wanted McCarron, his snatch yes, his momma yes, but not him. Maybe Taj Boyd, but I hope he lights up Ohio State tomorrow. Jury is still out on Taj.

It's JFF for me so far!!
NOT a Sooner fan in the least. just gotta believe that someone (some team) is gonna pay the price for what Auburn did to 'Bama, and OU is in their sights! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Friday morning - guess I will eat major shit on this prediction. (DED, Bambino, I'll save you some) . Glad I held onto my money! Gotta give OU some kudos on this performance!
[QUOTE=O'Mike;1054784553]Yes that is her. Here is another one with her sons GF, and a little more of her nice shape.

Would be a Hot Doubles!
Friday morning - guess I will eat major shit on this prediction. (DED, Bambino, I'll save you some) . Glad I held onto my money! Gotta give OU some kudos on this performance! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Yeah, Bama was sleep walking and OU came to play. Fuck both of them.
Friday morning - guess I will eat major shit on this prediction. (DED, Bambino, I'll save you some) Originally Posted by Solemate62
Yep...eating shit right along with ya.

I should have known though, Bama SURELY didn't want to be playing in THAT game
Saban needed his balls busted anyway.
Good press conference to intro BOB. One thing for sure, no more milk-toast. It's on me. Gary Kubiak talk. We are going to have some passion.
Good press conference to intro BOB. One thing for sure, no more milk-toast. It's on me. Gary Kubiak talk. We are going to have some passion. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Yep, he's a smart, no bullshit guy. He'll change the culture there for sure. I'd trade him for Tomlin anyday.