NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

They all have an NBA policy ...well all except Winston's girlfriend . LOL Originally Posted by carkido45
for guys out of the loop, like me, please ID the three beauties, please!

.....485............or maybe they are all the same babe!?

Thanks!
I am liking O'brien more and more. He canned all the assistant coaches and will be bringing in his own guys. I also hear he is making his players accountable. Kubes never did that. His it's on me bullshit got old. Coach em up or kick em out!!
  • Satin
  • 01-04-2014, 09:47 AM
Well it looks like O'Brien is not bullshitting around with the garbage from the Kubiak era. He met with all the assistant coaches today and fired ALL of them! Damn! It looks like he will name Romeo Crennel as the Defensive Coordinator.

I'm pretty happy he let Phillips go. I think we need a fresh start.

PS: Damn Daddio I guess we were posting at the same time..lol
What is up with these Alabama Milfs Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Somebody that wouldn't have a fuck to give would've coldcocked that hoe, straight up!

Ladies you can't jump into a group of men wanting to fight and think you won't get hit. She was VERY lucky!
Well it looks like O'Brien is not bullshitting around with the garbage from the Kubiak era. He met with all the assistant coaches today and fired ALL of them! Damn! It looks like he will name Romeo Crennel as the Defensive Coordinator.

I'm pretty happy he let Phillips go. I think we need a fresh start. Originally Posted by Satin
Wade's defense fell apart right on schedule. His track record is great first year, very good second year and then totally fall apart the third year. Look it up. The Romeo hire is great news. Now we're going to get a defense.

And I know lots of people are talking trading down or not taking a QB with the first pick. Neither going to happen. To be able to trade you need a partner and there is NO ONE in the draft worth multiple draft picks. Clowney did piss poor this year and there are reported whispers about this heart and desire. And all the teams drafting QBs in the top 10 will get a pretty good QB so there is no need to jump up. If you don't think Bridgewater is worth the first pick what makes you think other teams will give up multiple picks for him. Explain that one.
We will see you can't go wrong drafting a Qb they need it bad
Wade's defense fell apart right on schedule. His track record is great first year, very good second year and then totally fall apart the third year. Originally Posted by BigLouie
I was thinking about that the other day....his Defense's always seems to fall off every year
I now it probably won't happen but with a new regime in place I would love to see Manzell here. Damn that guy is exciting to watch.
Ok smartass if you don't think there is a QB worthy of the first pick then what makes you think that a team that needs a QB will trade up to take one first. Tell me why a team would give up extra picks for a QB that is not worthy of being taken that high in the first place. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Well numnuts, it's not my call. It's the teams call. Draft trades are made all the time, and some pretty stupid ones. Ditka trading his whole draft for Rickey Williams comes to mind. Conversely, Jimmy Johnson traded his best player, Herschel Walker to the Vikes for a combination of players and draft choices to build the 90's Cowboys. St.Louis traded their second pick last year instead of taking RG3, even though Bradford's a bust. They got additional picks. Looks pretty smart right now. Conversely, Irsay never budged, he was on Luck all the way. The simple fact that the Texans have expressed interest in trading the pick leads me to believe that they're not 100% sold on any player in this draft. Cleve has several picks to bundle. Maybe they would trade up. Who knows. I would be suprised if the Texans take TB with the first overall pick. That's my opinion.
I like Chiefs/Egales tonight.
Packers/Bengals tomorrow

I think this is Seattle's to lose, I'll go ahead and predict they win it all. Who they play? I have no idea.
49ers hot right now I don't know about green bay defense I like the Eagles to andy dalton better show me something he has to much talent around him
It will be interesting to see where the QB's are drafted. I bet most of the teams have the same view of the QB's as the texans do. Not really worthy of the first pick. I just hope JFF is available with the 2nd round pick, I wish he were available as the 3rd round pick. Multiple picks would be great for us. We have plenty of holes to plug.

Usually the NfL teams go for the defensive line studs almost every chance they get. They also like shut down corners. All of these QB's look decent but not overwhelmingly good. JFF looks great except for his measurables. He is also a little bit of a risk as a pocket passer. JFF needs to give mike Evans part of his salary, that mfer made JFF some money!!
Well numnuts, it's not my call. It's the teams call. Draft trades are made all the time, and some pretty stupid ones. Ditka trading his whole draft for Rickey Williams comes to mind. Conversely, Jimmy Johnson traded his best player, Herschel Walker to the Vikes for a combination of players and draft choices to build the 90's Cowboys. St.Louis traded their second pick last year instead of taking RG3, even though Bradford's a bust. They got additional picks. Looks pretty smart right now. Conversely, Irsay never budged, he was on Luck all the way. The simple fact that the Texans have expressed interest in trading the pick leads me to believe that they're not 100% sold on any player in this draft. Cleve has several picks to bundle. Maybe they would trade up. Who knows. I would be suprised if the Texans take TB with the first overall pick. That's my opinion. Originally Posted by bambino
Ditka was stupid and the GM of the Vikings was a moron. The same joke always comes up at draft time how teams wish that guy was still around. You may think that Bradford is a bust but the Rams sure don't and got some picks for it. RG3 was the exception, if he was in this draft it would be a lock for the Texans to take him #1. In last year's draft the Rams didn't need him and Washington sure did and rather than lose them then did the stupid thing. This year there are so many above average QBs coming out teams don't need to and won't try to move up. Texans take Bridgewater Ok I'll sit tight and take Manziel, Manziel gone, fine I'll sit tight and take Bortles. Get ready to be surprised.
In pains me to say this but halfway through quarter 3, I fear the Chiefs are about to duplicate the historic playoff collapse that was executed many years ago by the old Oilers when playing at Buffalo. Don't know the year but it feels so similar!