nothing reply anything you want

Anchor Bar was a big let down, best wings I ever had were at the Wales Center Hotel.
ECHO.. ECHo..Echo..echo
YALLLLL i went to Anchor Bar and them wings were the best I've EVERRRRRRRRR had. but I heard I need to try Duffs? is this true? Help this Texas girl out Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Duffs all the way. Anchor relies on name only.
Duffs relies on an outstanding product. Originally Posted by IamVictoryasSecret
Anchor Bar was a big let down, best wings I ever had were at the Wales Center Hotel. Originally Posted by ben dover
First, you folks are talking about two different kinds of wings. Anchor Bar style wings are drier, generally crispier. Duff wings are "wet" style, swimming in sauce. Some like one, some like the other. Personally, I like the drier "Anchor" style.

After that...well, yeah...the Anchor Bar has kinda become a tourist trap. I've seen buses with Japanese tourists there, getting their picture taken in front of the place. And inside, it can be hit and miss. SOMETIMES...it's still great. And others....meh.

But this wing thing ain't exclusive, fer sure. There are TONS of places with great wings that deserve your business more. TONS. Some of them are literal holes that only the regulars know about.

But I'm gonna give a shout out to Jeremiah's in Rochester. Those assholes have been making GREAT wings since the early 80's. They reverse engineered the "Anchor" style wing as good as it can be done. And they are consistent as hell. You will never get a mediocre wing there. They have several locations now. The original is the one on Monroe Ave near Highland Park. But all of them serve a damn fine wing.

First, you folks are talking about two different kinds of wings. Anchor Bar style wings are drier, generally crispier. Duff wings are "wet" style, swimming in sauce. Some like one, some like the other. Personally, I like the drier "Anchor" style.

After that...well, yeah...the Anchor Bar has kinda become a tourist trap. I've seen buses with Japanese tourists there, getting their picture taken in front of the place. And inside, it can be hit and miss. SOMETIMES...it's still great. And others....meh.

But this wing thing ain't exclusive, fer sure. There are TONS of places with great wings that deserve your business more. TONS. Some of them are literal holes that only the regulars know about.

But I'm gonna give a shout out to Jeremiah's in Rochester. Those assholes have been making GREAT wings since the early 80's. They reverse engineered the "Anchor" style wing as good as it can be done. And they are consistent as hell. You will never get a mediocre wing there. They have several locations now. The original is the one on Monroe Ave near Highland Park. But all of them serve a damn fine wing.

. Originally Posted by rooster
wow this breakdown is immaculate lol. since im not going back to Rochester right now im going to try Duffs before i leave town and see which is best. Im a "wet" wing lover
Shout-out to Swannie House in Buffalo. They also serve a "top-shelf" wing.

Must be good enough to bring the echo!! lol

Must be good enough to bring the echo!! lol Originally Posted by IamVictoryasSecret
Nice thanks added to my list!! One day we need to hang out Vickyyyyy
How about them COWBOYS!!! 40-0
How about them COWBOYS!!! 40-0 Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
ugh I can't find the raspberry smile

other that that have a good day Mam
^
hope I got that right, so hard ta tell now days
Consumer Alert: Is your car collecting info about your sex life? A study find most cars spy on us

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

so don't have car sex in yer Kia. problem solved.

besides, they don't have much "leg" room ...

bahhahahahhaaaaaa
Can we stay off topic? Please and whew
And TWK
You left us here with OSD not having any toons to read. It was not good!
so don't have car sex in yer Kia. problem solved.

besides, they don't have much "leg" room ...

bahhahahahhaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Plenty of "leg" room in a Kia Tell-yer-ride (Telluride).