For those who need proof of election fraud....

There will be LEAKS/DROPS in the GHISLAINE MAXWELL case
>>> But you must remember the JUDGE/PROSECUTION/WITNESSES/JURY are all heavily [INFILTRATED]

yet this MAXWELL case must go forward no matter the legal out come
/// It's important to know later on that the case was STAGED and the DEEP STATE/Obama/Clintons/ECT ECT ECT ECT all compromised the case in many ways ..

It's important the ELECTION Fraud & EXPOSURE continue no matter the legal outcome... The connections to Deep State, Soros/Obama/Clintons/CCP VATICAN/micro soft, ECT ECT ECT.. All compremised the ELECTION

It's important DURHAM Report and EXPOSURE of the Clintons, OBAMA, five eyes, VATICAN, Israel ECT ECT ECT .. That are connected to Russia gate and COLOUR REVOLUTION Coup against TRUMP be exposed and continue and how [they] all compremised together with WUHAN> COVID-19 to bring in the fix in the 2020 elections and bring in totalitarian world government through the CDC WHO WEF ECT ECT ECT...

These events ALL must continue.... Even if the cases FAIL<<

YOU MUST REMEMBER... ALL 3 BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN INFILTRATED AND THE U.S. IS UNDER FOREIGN OCCUPATION<
///THE COURTS ARE HEAVILY INFILTRATED <<<<

... In the END ... After the fires and martial law..,. And the SEEN >EXPOSURE< failure of the 3 BRANCHES of government>>>>

..is when the MILITARY will step in (currently the Military courts are documenting all the failures of the 3 BRANCHES of government..... This will be used later in MILITARY TRIBUNALS AND WORLD MILITARY TRIBUNALS..... That's when the real exposure of EPSTEIN/MAXWELL/.> Election interference>COVID-19 creation will be held.)))).

.._________________ FAITH____
BE STRONG Patriots.....

While difficult, it is important to understand this must be done by the book.
Q
The Military could not legally launch operations against U S. Citizens (deep state/CABAL u.s. Group citizens) till all FAILURES of the 3 BRANCHES of Government HAPPENING/HAPPENED and get EXPOSED..<<<<

>FALSE FLAG EVENTS [DISTRACTIONS]
. Distracting away from the COVID plandemic >vaccines DEATHS/Election fraud>World wide pedophile elite ring (Epstein/MAXWELL)
that is connected to every country and Elites...>UN NATO<

Join @WhiteHatsQ Originally Posted by bambino

Can I get my nothing burger with extra imaginary pickles?
7 million votes. That’s an ass kicking by any measure. 70 electoral votes, according to Trump, is a landslide. Well, it was when he won by that amount so stands to reason its a landslide when he loses. But 7 million votes, no arguing about that.
7 million votes. That’s an ass kicking by any measure. 70 electoral votes, according to Trump, is a landslide. Well, it was when he won by that amount so stands to reason its a landslide when he loses. But 7 million votes, no arguing about that.
https://t.me/rrndaily/169621

Joe Biden will never get these looks

You can't fake that

Deep State has lost the narrative

Moses will soon lead the people through the Red Sea, God is about to drown Deep State

And we are going to take the Giants down this time

America will not roam the wilderness 40 years

We will take that Promised Land...

Jesus, you are my Promised Land

Joe Biden will never get these looks

You can't fake that

Deep State has lost the narrative

Moses will soon lead the people through the Red Sea, God is about to drown Deep State

And we are going to take the Giants down this time

America will not roam the wilderness 40 years

We will take that Promised Land...

Jesus, you are my Promised Land
soros, lsm, dnc, and the u n gave us biden! We will never forget!
soros, lsm, dnc, and the u n gave us biden! We will never forget! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Moses will soon lead the people through the Red Sea, God is about to drown Deep State Originally Posted by bambino
soros, lsm, dnc, and the u n gave us biden! We will never forget! Originally Posted by winn dixie
The vote was on AB743. Rep Ranthum used assembly rule 43 to get his resolution on the floor. His resolution is AJR120 and after a short discussion the leadership referred AJR 120 to the Assembly rules committee. It will likely die there as Rep Steineke chairs and Vos is a memeber of that committee. Assembly rule 43 allows "privileged resolutions" to be brought up during any normal business so Ranthum used that rule to get it heard. (link to assembly rule 43 https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/202.../assembly/5/43 ) Bob the lanarkian
The vote was on AB743. Rep Ranthum used assembly rule 43 to get his resolution on the floor. His resolution is AJR120 and after a short discussion the leadership referred AJR 120 to the Assembly rules committee. It will likely die there as Rep Steineke chairs and Vos is a memeber of that committee. Assembly rule 43 allows "privileged resolutions" to be brought up during any normal business so Ranthum used that rule to get it heard. (link to assembly rule 43 https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/202.../assembly/5/43 ) Bob the lanarkian
... Boxes and Boxes of "extra ballots" surely helped also!

### Salty
... Boxes and Boxes of "extra ballots" surely helped also!

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

So will those videos of the FBI handing out weapons on Jan. 6. I've been looking for it all over the news but even Pucker Falseone can't seem to find them. I guess there are a FEW more days in January though.