NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

As many as 6 teams in top 10 could be taking a QB best get yours in first or be left with slim pickings in second.
If it's true McNair is willing to trade down, me thincks he doesn't care too much for the QB's available
IMHO, Texans should avoid Clowney! Bortles? Only really saw him play one time and he really reminded me, in so many ways, of Ben Rothlesberger nearly a decade ago! He could be a 'baby' Ben!
Great game. All the people that bet on Auburn are real happy as the spread was 9 or 10.
Its about time fsu
I was going to go to sleep at the half. I liked FSU to win but didn't want to lay the 10.5 pts. I took the over which was 68. Fuck. Turned into a great game. Glad I stayed up to watch.
Sean Jones says Clowney will be complete bust in NFL without proper coaching in NFL. Tools but holes in game. People are starting to say Bortles to Texans make sense but I just see Matt Schaub 2.0. Pass are there but not really on target. His interceptions are pure Schaub.
Sean Jones says Clowney will be complete bust in NFL without proper coaching in NFL. Tools but holes in game. People are starting to say Bortles to Texans make sense but I just see Matt Schaub 2.0. Pass are there but not really on target. His interceptions are pure Schaub. Originally Posted by BigLouie
His completion % was actually 67.8 this year. How much better do you want? Did you hear Sabans comment after the 6'6" Benjamin over the 5'11" corner for the winning TD? "That's why heavyweights don't fight lightweights". Translation, a good big athlete is better than a good small one.
Bortles problem is that his passes are much like Schaubs were. Close to the receiver but always a little to high or low or behind or in front. Almost never in stride and right in hands. This is the #1 complaint about him
That dude is just like Ryan leaf a bust who cares about his size he had one good season you mean to tell me you would pick this dude over manziel an teddy. He throw just like sorry ass matt schaub no arm strength
Bortles problem is that his passes are much like Schaubs were. Close to the receiver but always a little to high or low or behind or in front. Almost never in stride and right in hands. This is the #1 complaint about him Originally Posted by BigLouie
That is the criticism of his game against Baylor. Big whoop, a couple bad passes. He gouged them for 400 total yards and beat them. The scouts also say he's a resilient, tough competitor that never gives up. The Schaub comparison is ridiculous. Schaub is a statue and went into a shell after throwing an interception. Bortles has balls and is a far better athlete than Schaub. Manziel and Carr will be busts IMHO. I heard Cleveland wants to talk to Malhzan. If he leaves, wonder which QB he likes. I bet Jacksonville wants Bortles. Texans may get a good deal for #1pick.
I watched way more of JFF than any ot the other QB's so I know I am swayed by the JFF fever. He is pretty accurate and definitely extends the play. I only saw the Baylor vs Bortles and even tho he rolled up stats is was against Baylor and he didn't appear to be spot on with his accuracy. Shit take Clint Chelf of Okie Stat if you want to go on what a guy did against Baylor. I do like Bortles size. The trick will be figuring out who other shitty teams want and then faking them into thinking we are going to take them first, then give them the Long Dong Rick/McNuttles switharoo and fuck em in the ass for their #1 pick and some other pick. Very doubtful that Long Dong Rick and McNuttless can pull it off but I hope they do!!
Comparing a kid still in college (Bortles) to Schaub, a veteran NFL player of what? 10 years?......is nuts! He needs good NFL coaching and game experience! Further, it seems that Schaub has actually regressed over the years - that he was a better QB in his earlier years than he is now!
About the National Championship last night.

You can't spell second without SEC. Great all around game.
LSU next year setting the new standard in the playoff system.
I thought the SEC stood for Suck Everybody's Cock!!!

That was a great game!!!