Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

In the past few years I've watched, listened, and read so much stuff from the people over seas. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
I love that chef dude from hells kitchen.
Morning

Brooke

Blackbuddy05

Killersalt

Proper
i would love it if you do that to me Originally Posted by proper

i would of done that if you would of let me win

remember win win baby
oh the whole posse is here now. we need futile. Originally Posted by proper
They sure are. Did ya'll sleep last night?
What about me? I'm the one with real problems.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=120114

And I just went shopping at wal-mart. I feel so dirty. I did a dis-service to our country. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Luv you went and bought candles. Great smelling candles. It can't be that bad.
Hum, this might make it through 10 pm tonight! Is another late night in store?
Brooke i think me you and buddy are the only losiers that didnt sleep
Morning

Brooke

Blackbuddy05

Killersalt

Proper Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Good morning. I had a very productive night. I worked, then washed my car, then cleaned my house, then played with tiny, then went to wal-mart, then filled my tank up, then went to the post office .... all while increasing my post count by 100.
Damn BDS, your post count is kicking now! You might make 2000 by tonight!
Will there be a winner soon! Who almost won last night?
Luv you went and bought candles. Great smelling candles. It can't be that bad. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
Yeah, that's true. I have to stop listing to what CNN & MSNBC tell me about wal-mart.
Good morning. I had a very productive night. I worked, then washed my car, then cleaned my house, then played with tiny, then went to wal-mart, then filled my tank up, then went to the post office .... all while increasing my post count by 100. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I just wanted to quote myself because the above is a prefect night in Brookes world.
Good morning. I had a very productive night. I worked, then washed my car, then cleaned my house, then played with tiny, then went to wal-mart, then filled my tank up, then went to the post office .... all while increasing my post count by 100. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Played with tiny? Is that slang for uh kitty?
Brooke by hundred huh?

More power to you. :-).
Hum, this might make it through 10 pm tonight! Is another late night in store? Originally Posted by Killersalt
Not me. I have stuff to do today so I will be up all date. I'm sure I will end up passing out by 8 or 9pm tonight and sleep soundly till Saturday around 10am.