NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Further, it seems that Schaub has actually regressed over the years - that he was a better QB in his earlier years than he is now! Originally Posted by Solemate62
It's a condition commonly referred to as the aging process.

It is my understanding that Schaub is not the first athlete to become afflicted with the condition.

I suspect he won't be the last either!

Truth be known, I am somewhat familiar with a few of the symptoms! (My fastball is not what it used to be!)
It's a condition commonly referred to as the aging process.

It is my understanding that Schaub is not the first athlete to become afflicted with the condition.

I suspect he won't be the last either!

Truth be known, I am somewhat familiar with a few of the symptoms! (My fastball is not what it used to be!) Originally Posted by bigtex
Hell, the downfall he had this year was more than just getting older! Fuckhead Brady must be as 'old' as Schaub and has been playing as long or maybe longer and look at his season!
Now, for myself, must admit the aging process has impacted my Hobby life: at age 69 I now am down to MSPY
(Multiple Shots Per Year)
We have a while before we have to make a choice. There are pro days and the combine to go.

I want JFF and have Case to start the season. He and JFF are around the same size and can probably run the same offense.

On another note I am so glad that Josh is not on Sports Radio 610, I could piss myself.
On 790 this morning Lance was talking that all things point toward the Texans taking Bortles as #1. Lance has JFF as #1 overall
I would like to see Bortles throw some more at the combine. I know he can run but that would be another Christian Ponder in the league.
Like I said one good season doesn't mean anything he put up good numbers against Baylor when teddy went to the sugar Bowl last year he picked apart a good Florida team an you know what Johnny football did in the sec but right now it's to early . Man I would love to see Johnny play for the Eagles he would be perfect in that offense but thats not happening
Gil Brandt says Texans to trade their second round pick to the Pats for Ryan Mallet. How about them apples?
Ryan mallet that dude cannot move he has a strong arm but he's tall an slow
Gil Brandt says Texans to trade their second round pick to the Pats for Ryan Mallet. How about them apples? Originally Posted by bambino
http://fansided.com/2014/01/06/houst...see-happening/
Ryan mallet that dude cannot move he has a strong arm but he's tall an slow Originally Posted by jstone420
Brady's tall and slow and can't move, Peyton Manning too.
Peyton and Brady have great pocket awareness, surprising mobility within the pocket and they have a quick release, I don't remember Mallet having that at Arkansas. I hope this shit doesn't happen.

What's up with Brian Hoyer, is he a free agent? I know he tore his ACL fairly early in the year when he replaced Weeden with the Browns. Probably a long shot for him to come back and start but if he were healthy he would be worth a look.

And Dopey has sucked all along, some people just couldn't see it. Kubes could only disguise it for so long. Kubes blew monkey dicks also. I can't believe the Lions interviewed him, they must want to suck, they are damn good at it!! Kubes following Schwartz?? They made movie about this, it was called Dumb and Dumber!!
  • Seedy
  • 01-08-2014, 12:43 PM
LMFAO
Here's a bright Idea. Jerry Jones trades Romo and his #1 to the Texans for their #1. Then draft Manziel. Jerry and Johnny are made for eachother. Then trade Romo to Cleveland for their 2 #1s because they're stupid. How's them apples.
Change your handle to Mr. Preposterous Trade
[QUOTE=BigLouie;1054808764]Change your handle to Mr. Preposterous Trade[/

Preposterous? Really Louie? And here I thought I would fool you into making a serious rebuttal. Dag nabbit.