Opinion: should IB get the "premiere" dipshit award

Originally Posted by JCM800

Originally Posted by JCM800
Each to their own...

Each to their own...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Makes perfect sense, Simple Jack, you're looking for your next manventure!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

<----- In Bred the king of the dipshits.
More like the Pope.
THE PROOF IS IN THE PUTTING. (look it up douchebags)

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...postcount=81//
BUMP
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

IB running in front
I have a friend who has a fear of speed bumps. But don't worry, he's slowly getting over it.
I have a friend who has a fear of speed bumps. But don't worry, he's slowly getting over it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Is it your "sweet ass, IFFFYYY?"
Ok. Some of you are a little slow on the uptake. Let's try again.

I have a friend who is afraid of speed bumps.

He's . . . slowly . . . getting . . . over . . . it.

*rimshot*
Yeah, yeah. Sharp as a bowling ball, Rodney!

But is it your "sweet ass IFFYY?"
You are still confusing a barroom joke with actual affection. I respect Iffy, but the only asses that I get emotionally or physically involved with belong to women.

The origin of the statement was during the Mercury program at Nasa. I think it was astronaut Gordon Cooper who displayed a sign from orbit saying "Zeke [Slayton] Are you a turtle?" I asked my mom what that meant and she told me it was a question you ask someone in a bar, and if they answered wrong, they owed you a drink. If they answered correctly, you owed them a drink. My next question was obvious, "What is the correct answer?" Which, of course was, "You bet your sweet ass I am!" I have run across a number of people in bars who know the answer, and many who don't . It almost always sparks a laugh, and a fun conversation.

Your problem, AssupRidee, DEM, is that like Beavis and Butthead, when you hear something like that you immediately jump to a homosexual context. That really exposes your sexual identity confusion.

I personally could give a shit less about the gay epithets you, and others use against me. That's because I have no sexual identity confusion, like you and LilDix do. I think you should talk to a professional about your compulsion about homosexuality. If you're gay, AssupRidee DEM, accept it. Live it! No one cares who you sleep with, or who you love.
I have a friend who has a fear of speed bumps. But don't worry, he's slowly getting over it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Gotta give you a +1 on that one.