Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

• R.M.
  • 09-27-2017, 05:55 AM
Couldn't even mount one single rebuttal to my statement? I am glad you are not a mod because I was really rooting for you when you launched your campaign. Originally Posted by andymarksman
You still mad because you were passed over?
Let's pray the mods agree because I kind of enjoy your constant sparring with Namo. Originally Posted by andymarksman
Well we still have Gay Pride week.
And where IS Dorian these days? Originally Posted by TryWeakly

This fight folded the moment AR finally accidentally admitted to guessing and that she never really "knew" anything.

It's all over but the lynch mob's denile of that fact and the absence of integrity to admitt they were wrong. There is time for redemption all.

For the rest, I leave that for our mods to sort out. I believe a few vacations are in order.

P.s. I enjoyed your response fancy. Fun read, as always, Thank you.

P.s.s. Andy, thank you, and I appreciate your input. Also Px. Thnx for your support too.

This concludeds this week's witch hunt. Tune in next week to see who the mob will decide to burn at the stake!

Remember if they float, they must be made of wood and therefore must be a witch! Burn them! Originally Posted by Mythos
Cheap Walmart Wine is a mother fucker.
I do wonder who is going to win this weeks 9pm posting war. It should be as interesting as watching paint dry.
It's all over but the lynch mob's denile of that fact ... Originally Posted by Mythos
Isn't denile a river in Egypt?

The Twilight Zone, sitting at the diner between the Martian with 3 arms and the Venusian with 3 eyes.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

lol that means either the looney bin or a halfway house
/yawn

This fight folded the moment AR finally accidentally admitted to guessing and that she never really "knew" anything.

It's all over but the lynch mob's denile of that fact and the absence of integrity to admitt they were wrong. There is time for redemption all.

For the rest, I leave that for our mods to sort out. I believe a few vacations are in order.

P.s. I enjoyed your response fancy. Fun read, as always, Thank you.

P.s.s. Andy, thank you, and I appreciate your input. Also Px. Thnx for your support too.

This concludeds this week's witch hunt. Tune in next week to see who the mob will decide to burn at the stake!

Remember if they float, they must be made of wood and therefore must be a witch! Burn them! Originally Posted by Mythos

when I came back from my ban I started this thread.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...709&highlight=

I think you were one of the first posters to chime in. You then deleted your post immediately but only after I quoted it before you deleted it. (see post #3 in the link I provided) You're shady as fuck..It's cool your trying to avoid me and thats fine..but I know who your crew is. All of them. So you keep doing you...but You fucked up by your chatter in the background and they all know you did. ;-) so keep staying in your lane or else I will have to report you to the Mods
...its all good. ;-)
Let's pray the mods agree because I kind of enjoy your constant sparring with Namo. Originally Posted by andymarksman
Double edged sword Bright One...
If Mythos is Tummy or Urkel, they created the handle before guesting.
If it's not either, no violation.
Or perhaps the Mods don't give a shit about protecting either of you

Either way... no concern to me, I just move on to another handle like I always do.
Present your proof crazy trolling whores or shut your clap holes. You can't because you have none. You have speculation and emotion. You lack fact and logic. At least be honest with yourself. I am running in a special olympics race. How did this happen? Sucked in by the retards? lol @ me.

Who am I "always" sending messages to? I originally contacted nm and sd when your current cunt buddy started this thread but nothing sense. Once because I was confused as to all this shit. They both conveniantly failed to respond. Nothing more. You're not important. I no longer care. You can fuck off. You can die. IDC. I am happy for the trees you feed. That's it.

...to think I lobbied for your previous ban early release...sad days when one misses pete.

P.s. I finally get it. You bitches are actually crushing on ym. You miss her coochiepatch. Well you are ...your 2nd bitch, old crabby clit, is just jealous.

lol.

P.s.s. Triggered enough cupcake? Originally Posted by Mythos
MODs, can you have the Admins run an audit log on this post right here? Either that or run the query on deleted/modified right around it. Because I could have sworn a different version...right where I have bolded.

Or someone PIUITB a screen shot of what this part originally said...

I know what I saw and it wasnt that. I was just too late to take it myself.
Isn't denile a river in Egypt? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
It sure it is. Thank you for noticing.

A favorite line in the movie "new guy" - gotta love a movie where elizabeth dushku wears a handkerchief for a shirt on a mechanical bull.
My god that was a girly comment Mytharie.
It sure it is. Thank you for noticing.

A favorite line in the movie "new guy" - gotta love a movie where elizabeth dushku wears a handkerchief for a shirt on a mechanical bull. Originally Posted by Mythos
Only a chick would notice and/or write that.
A favorite line in the movie "new guy" - gotta love a movie where elizabeth dushku wears a handkerchief for a shirt on a mechanical bull. Originally Posted by Mythos
I wouldn't exactly call that a handkerchief.

^^^^ He's got a big nose. Like Pinocchio's.
Only someone who squats to pee would call that a handkerchief
You took these shots while I was banned. Care to elaborate? What I do find funny is that WU is the only other poster to refer to SC as IT. Care to add to this intrigue / mystery ;-) care to explain why you're closely mimicking WU ;-) I have my suspicions about you two ;-)

and I want to know why (specifically) you think I'm not a decent human being. How would you know that even if it was true? What is it that so bothers you about SC? and I'd prefer your wack ass BF, EX, or whatever he is not use your mandle to respond for you.

I certainly hope so. Sounds to good to be true. It's moronic threads and post had me loathing coed. Sadly there were those who honestly started to believe there was a decent human being behind that keyboard. Spoiler Alert: There was not. Originally Posted by Mythos

Tailchsr7.... really SC? That's the best new handle you could think of? Originally Posted by Mythos
I wouldn't exactly call that a handkerchief.

Originally Posted by chicagoboy
My bad. Bandana. Smoking hot scene though.
You took these shots while I was banned. Care to elaborate? What I do find funny is that WU is the only other poster to refer to SC as IT. Care to add to this intrigue / mystery ;-) care to explain why you're closely mimicking WU ;-) I have my suspicions about you two ;-)

and I want to know why (specifically) you think I'm not a decent human being. How would you know that even if it was true? What is it that so bothers you about SC? and I'd prefer your wack ass BF, EX, or whatever he is not use your mandle to respond for you. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
She can't explain shit she does or says but I didn't expect her to.. She still cant explain why she's been so concerned with Amiliah that she feels the need to message providers... She tried though