The Hottest 5 latinas in Houston - who are they?

hmm. Strictly judging from their showcases that tandem would make one HELL of a weekend menage-a-trios in the presidential suite at the Magnolia. ;-)

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I am strictly dickly and have high RW standards if I were to f*ck with a chic sweetie. Silly goose
hmm. Strictly judging from their showcases that tandem would make one HELL of a weekend menage-a-trios in the presidential suite at the Magnolia. ;-)

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Christmas could come early for you!
HEHEHE, that would be one of a trio! I bet it could be arranged.
What, no love for the other three? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yes......

....no love.
Aw you're no fun

See you soon My Hobby Lobster and Sexy Grampappy
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Ok baby.....proxima semana.
I wouldn't put Natalie Mori on the list unless her personal hygiene has vastly improved from her agency days where it was just terrible.

Z
EC
Aw you're no fun Originally Posted by HeavenShaw
I know lol you can fill in for me and show him an AMAZING time
  • N.M.
  • 08-12-2016, 09:53 AM
OMG...

Yeah I would have to say Natalia Mori & Alyssa XOXO.
Originally Posted by HeavenShaw
Thank you sweetness

HEHEHE, that would be one of a trio! I bet it could be arranged. Originally Posted by HeavenShaw

I'm on my good vibes only shit these days so I'm going to leave it to that.
Plus it sounds like some people are having some petty ass "vacations" already...

*sips tea and goes on with her happy day*

HEHEHE, that would be one of a trio! I bet it could be arranged. Originally Posted by HeavenShaw

lol. and who knows maybe I will be in Heaven before X-mas

lol
Meh baby, apparently Karma has a way of catching up to me because Im the real outting whore in Houston. Sucks to be me , no matter what kind of front is being typed on this board. Being banned for "outting several Providers and Gents off board" are my favorite things to do. At the end of the day, there is Always a hefty price to pay.

See you soon My Hobby Lobster and Sexy Grampappy

Back on topic, Mia Santos and Jules of Houston are RW fine, toned and sexy! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
FIFY
lol. and who knows maybe I will be in Heaven before X-mas

lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Aw I would hope so!
Auch die Negerhuren dieser hart auf einander nicht hassen
[Even the Negro whores don't hate on each other this hard]
Auch die Negerhuren dieser hart auf einander nicht hassen
[Even the Negro whores don't hate on each other this hard] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
There is only two here I can thinck of.

And one has to type wearing these:

@Mythos--^^^^ 4 is the new 5<<<All I want to list is 4- Thanks for your ability to count Originally Posted by guy fawkes
I can count?

That was a nice list thank you for sharing. I did not know being an African American was an actual profession. My career counselor at school ever mention that one however V for Vendetta and Blues Brothers were both good movies. Interesting though, your avatar has only four masks.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 4 is the new 5.jpg (5.0 KB, 206 views)