IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

Chicken dick, you and one other idiot on this forum were the only ones thinking a grown man talking to a cartoon daily was normal behavior. Keep on bragging, and yes we are happy your "condition" isn't catching. Any more lies you want to embarrass yourself with? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The "so-called" cartoon was using YOUR handle, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Ergo, you ARE the fuckin' cartoon, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, regarding "your bragging," where's your quote and citation supporting your fallacious claim ... comparable to this one that shows you were the one doing the bragging?

... we all got that chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"]The "so-called" cartoon was using YOUR handle, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Ergo, you ARE the fuckin' cartoon, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Link? chicken dick you are wallowing in your lies.
Link? chicken dick you are wallowing in your lies. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Where's your quote and citation supporting your fallacious claim ... comparable to this one that shows you were the one doing the bragging about your inferior anatomical appendage, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

... we all got that chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Naturally. Bullshit. I didn't start that thread. And to take it further, I didn't start this thread either. The studies say what the studies say. Don't get butthurt because your brethren are mouthbreathers. Go find some peer-reviewed studies that say you aren't stupid. Look how resistive to science you are. That's one of the signs right there. Confirmation bias. Check. You take in no new information. You simply live in a tornado of all the info that bolsters your retrograde worldview. Originally Posted by WombRaider

“I didn't start that thread...”

Lol, you are a riot, undercunt!

Keep lying - it enhances the credibility of everything you post! And speaking of peer reviews, your peers in this forum found you a liar by a 7:1 margin! In the scientific world, that means the evidence is off the charts! So stop being so resistive to science, you retrograde douchebag! It's time for you to take in the new information and admit you are a congenital liar!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1373849

As mentioned before, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Hodson has been thoroughly discredited, and this is an excerpt from one of the sources your dumb-ass cited:

[Oxford sociologist Dr. Noah] Carl suggests that in the American political context, social scientists would expect Republicans to be less intelligent than Democrats. Instead, Republicans have slightly higher verbal intelligence scores (2–5 IQ points) than Democrats....

Comparing strong Republicans with strong Democrats, Carl finds that Republicans have a 5.48 IQ point advantage over Democrats. Broadening party affiliation to include moderate to merely leaning respondents still results in a Republican advantage of 3.47 IQ points and 2.47 IQ points respectively.

http://reason.com/archives/2014/06/1...-than-liberals
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

+1

Oh my, my, my.... how embarrassing! Once again, undercunt is caught tossing out links without even reading them to find some of them conclude exactly the OPPOSITE of what he claims. Tsk, tsk, tsk.... Let's start a contest - how many times can we hoist the freelance faggot from arkansas by his own petard? Winner gets a free trip to Little Rock!

• shanm
  • 05-19-2015, 12:01 PM
The fact that you even doubt such a study or studies exist, worries me as to your IQ. Most of these are peer-reviewed studies.

You don't have to put study in quotes. These are actual studies, carried out by actual people who know what they're doing.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...o-hand-in-hand

http://reason.com/archives/2014/06/1...-than-liberals

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1237796.html

http://www.livescience.com/18132-int...sm-racism.html

http://reverbpress.com/politics/proo...ns-are-stupid/ Originally Posted by WombRaider
It does make sense that a majority of the republicans are indeed dumb. Just take a look at the majority of republicans on here. IBJunior, IBMoron, LL, JD....they all fit the bill.

However, these morons simply fall into the class of brainwashed idiots that are merely pawns in the republican chess game. The pawns don't need to have a brain.
The rich republicans, the ones that are educated and the ones on top: they're extremely smart. They're smart enough to convince the lowly man that trickle down economics works, they're smart enough to convince retards like IBjunior that there is no downside to capitalism, they're smart enough to protect their own interests and not give a shit about the majority in this country.
They throw their dogs a bone like religious sanctity or some other "freedom" related bullshit and then proceed to fuck them six ways from Sunday on every issue of any actual importance.

Not to say that your links are wrong, they just make no distinction between the two kinds of republicans. Pretty good study considering the pool of repubtards we have on this forum, however.
It does make sense that a majority of the republicans are indeed dumb. Originally Posted by shanm
Confirmation bias. Check. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You just provided a perfect example of what your idiot sidekick was referring to, sham-man.

Btw, here are a few of the qualities that characterize today's dumbed-down libtard democrats:

1. Lazy.
2. Inarticulate.
3. Hide behind cliches.
4. Unable to argue without calling other people racist.
5. So insecure they constantly need to view themselves as better than other people.

And just to be clear, shamfucker, that's not my summary - it's from one of your own ilk:

From the blog of Fredrik deBoer, an academic in rhetoric and composition, May 13:

"Criticism of today’s progressives tends to use words like toxic, aggressive, sanctimonious, and hypocritical. I would not choose any of those. I would choose lazy. We are lazy as political thinkers and we are lazy as culture writers and we are lazy as movement builders. We ward off criticism of our own bad work by acting like that criticism is inherently anti-feminist or anti-progressive. We seem spoiled, which seems insane because everything is messed up and so many things are getting worse. I guess having a Democratic president just makes people feel complacent. Well, look: as a political movement we are in pathetic shape right now. We not only have no capacity to move people who don’t already share our worldview, we seem to have no interest in doing so. Our stock arguments are lazy stacks of cliches. We seem to want to confirm everything conservatives say about our inability to argue without calling other people racist. We can’t articulate why our vision of the future is better than the other side’s, and in fact many of us will tell you that it’s offensive to think that we have an obligation to educate others on that vision at all. We celebrate grassroots activist movements like Black Lives Matter, but we insult them by treating them as the same thing as hashtag campaigns, and we don’t build a broader left-wing political movement that could increase their likelihood of success. We spend all day, every day, luxuriating in how much better we are than other people, having convinced ourselves that the work of politics is always external, never internal. We have made politics synonymous with social competition. We’re a mess."

• shanm
  • 05-19-2015, 01:52 PM
You just provided a perfect example of what your idiot sidekick was referring to, sham-man. Originally Posted by lustylad
Hey IBJunior can you, for once, post something that makes the slightest bit of fucking sense?

Firstly, you need to go search "wikipedia" for confirmation bias; I don't think it means what you think it means. I already knew about these surveys, I already knew what WR was arguing. There is nothing he told me that confirmed my own beliefs because my own beliefs were already based on the same surveys he cited.
I argued against what WR said. Educated republicans(not you) are very smart. Do those "educated republicans" make up the majority of republicans? Hell no....most of them are likely redneck trailer trash hillbillies just like you.

You want an example of confirmation bias? It's ironic, but you're the one who posted it.

Btw, here are a few of the qualities that characterize today's dumbed-down libtard democrats:

1. Lazy.
2. Inarticulate.
3. Hide behind cliches.
4. Unable to argue without calling other people racist.
5. So insecure they constantly need to view themselves as better than other people.

And just to be clear, shamfucker, that's not my summary - it's from one of your own ilk:

From the blog of Fredrik deBoer, an academic in rhetoric and composition, May 13:

"Criticism of today’s progressives tends to use words like toxic, aggressive, sanctimonious, and hypocritical. I would not choose any of those. I would choose lazy. We are lazy as political thinkers and we are lazy as culture writers and we are lazy as movement builders. We ward off criticism of our own bad work by acting like that criticism is inherently anti-feminist or anti-progressive. We seem spoiled, which seems insane because everything is messed up and so many things are getting worse. I guess having a Democratic president just makes people feel complacent. Well, look: as a political movement we are in pathetic shape right now. We not only have no capacity to move people who don’t already share our worldview, we seem to have no interest in doing so. Our stock arguments are lazy stacks of cliches. We seem to want to confirm everything conservatives say about our inability to argue without calling other people racist. We can’t articulate why our vision of the future is better than the other side’s, and in fact many of us will tell you that it’s offensive to think that we have an obligation to educate others on that vision at all. We celebrate grassroots activist movements like Black Lives Matter, but we insult them by treating them as the same thing as hashtag campaigns, and we don’t build a broader left-wing political movement that could increase their likelihood of success. We spend all day, every day, luxuriating in how much better we are than other people, having convinced ourselves that the work of politics is always external, never internal. We have made politics synonymous with social competition. We’re a mess."

. Originally Posted by lustylad
You're confirming your own beliefs based on what ONE author posted. No scientific evidence, no research: simply, as you say, rhetoric and composition. Did you type in "why liberals are stupid" to find this? God damn you are a fucking moron.
I B Moron Originally Posted by shanm
Yes, shamman, U B a Moron. The studies you hang your hat on have been repudiated, shamman.

BTW, regarding the OP, Odumbo mandated that state, local and tribal law enforcement agencies are barred from buying or receiving flash-bang explosive devices, teargas grenade launchers, riot batons, helmets and shields from federal partners such as the Pentagon. When it comes to crowd control during episodes of civil unrest, it looks like Odumbo expects LE at the state, local and tribal level to make do with the shotguns, rifles and pistols they already have.
...Odumbo mandated that state, local and tribal law enforcement agencies are barred from buying or receiving flash-bang explosive devices, teargas grenade launchers, riot batons, helmets and shields from federal partners .... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The CIC can sign all the paper he wants ...

...... mutual aid and procurement were alive and well before he got out of diapers.
I already knew about these surveys, I already knew what WR was arguing. There is nothing he told me that confirmed my own beliefs because my own beliefs were already based on the same surveys he cited. Originally Posted by shanm
Ummm, ok... so you base your beliefs on Dr. Noah Carl's findings that Republicans have an IQ advantage over Democrats ranging from 5.48 points to 2.47 points, depending on how broadly party affiliation is defined? Good for you, shammy! I'm glad to see you take back your empirically invalidated preconception/misconception that “a majority of Republicans are dumb.”

You're confirming your own beliefs based on what ONE author posted. No scientific evidence, no research: simply, as you say, rhetoric and composition. Originally Posted by shanm
No, my own beliefs are based on how pathetically you and wombhater/undercunt perform whenever you attempt to debate in this forum. If you want to criticize the author (Fredrik deBoer), you should complain on his blog. Notice how he uses the pronoun “we” throughout his essay? That means he self-identifies as one of your libtard-progressive fellow travelers. He knows all about your flaws and weaknesses firsthand, up close and better than most of us. So if I were you, I would take his analysis seriously. But then, you probably won't because your IQ is far below that of the average Republican.

• shanm
  • 05-19-2015, 03:49 PM
Ummm, ok... so you base your beliefs on Dr. Noah Carl's findings that Republicans have an IQ advantage over Democrats ranging from 5.48 points to 2.47 points, depending on how broadly party affiliation is defined? Good for you, shammy! I'm glad to see you take back your empirically invalidated preconception/misconception that “a majority of Republicans are dumb.”. Originally Posted by lustylad
No, I base my beliefs on the multiple studies WR linked above that confirm that the majority of republicans are ignorant hillbillies. I'm merely telling WR that there is a difference between those ignorant hillbillies down below(majority) and the republicans on top(minority). Needless to say, you're part of the bottom feeders.

No, my own beliefs are based on how pathetically you and wombhater/undercunt perform whenever you attempt to debate in this forum. If you want to criticize the author (Fredrik deBoer), you should complain on his blog.. Originally Posted by lustylad
Right. That's why you decided to cite a "blog" to explain your incompetent, foolish POV.

You're one to talk about pathetic. It makes sense actually; you know all about it. Every single debate we've had ended with you squealing like a little pig caught in a fence. Don't seek out battles you can't win kid.

Notice how he uses the pronoun “we” throughout his essay? That means he self-identifies as one of your libtard-progressive fellow travelers. He knows all about your flaws and weaknesses firsthand, up close and better than most of us. So if I were you, I would take his analysis seriously. But then, you probably won't because your IQ is far below that of the average Republican.

Right, because he criticizes the party he follows, he must necessarily believe that the entire ideology is subject to the same flaws. I really wonder why he's still a democrat.
Self criticism and evaluation are a fundamental part of being a progressive. That's how you eliminate the ideas that are wasteful and come up with new ones that actually work. Maybe if you and your brethren tried it sometime they wouldn't be stuck with the same stone-age ideas they first started out with.
Self criticism and evaluation are a fundamental part of being a progressive. That's how you eliminate the ideas that are wasteful and come up with new ones that actually work. Originally Posted by shanm

Hahahaha... good one, shammytard! How's that working out for you? Detroit? Baltimore? Chicago public schools? Which is the poster child for how you libtard progressives excel at eliminating wasteful ideas???

No, I base my beliefs on the multiple studies WR linked above that confirm that the majority of republicans are ignorant hillbillies. I'm merely telling WR that there is a difference between those ignorant hillbillies down below(majority) and the republicans on top(minority). Needless to say, you're part of the bottom feeders.

Originally Posted by shanm
Try again, shamman. You obviously didn't read the articles otherwise you'd have noticed that almost everyone of those citations hoover around one study: Hodson's discredited study, shamman.
  • shanm
  • 05-19-2015, 04:19 PM
Hahahaha... good one, shammytard! How's that working out for you? Detroit? Baltimore? Chicago public schools? Which is the poster child for how you libtard progressives excel at eliminating wasteful ideas???

Originally Posted by lustylad
My "poster child" is this entire country that went from a booming economy under a democratic president into a mile-deep pothole under a republican president and a republican congress.

My "poster child" are the years of republican policies (Reaganomics) that have lead to one of the worst income inequalities in history.

My "poster child" is the dumbass republicans who cling to the constitution yet cringe at the thought of someone else actually exercising their freedoms (Muslims, Gays, Atheists etc etc)

See, I don't even need to critique the liberal agenda to realize that the republican one is poisonous and harmful.

You might want to try again, IBjunior. This time, use a couple more "haha"s and some more emojis. They sure get your point across
Ummm, ok... so you base your beliefs on Dr. Noah Carl's findings that Republicans have an IQ advantage over Democrats ranging from 5.48 points to 2.47 points, depending on how broadly party affiliation is defined? Good for you, shammy! I'm glad to see you take back your empirically invalidated preconception/misconception that “a majority of Republicans are dumb.”

No, my own beliefs are based on how pathetically you and wombhater/undercunt perform whenever you attempt to debate in this forum. If you want to criticize the author (Fredrik deBoer), you should complain on his blog. Notice how he uses the pronoun “we” throughout his essay? That means he self-identifies as one of your libtard-progressive fellow travelers. He knows all about your flaws and weaknesses firsthand, up close and better than most of us. So if I were you, I would take his analysis seriously. But then, you probably won't because your IQ is far below that of the average Republican.

You, along with your doppelbanger IB the senior retard, are the absolute worst this board has to offer in terms of debate talent. You've never once entered into a debate based on it's own terms. You pretzel and manipulate until you find a way to somehow to change what the debate is about, telling anyone who'll listen that you've 'handed our asses to us' in the process. The conservatives at the top are indeed smart. They've convinced you and all your republitard minions that they actually care about you and what you think. All the while, they would throw the entire lot of you under the bus quicker than you can say 'IB sucks dicks'. They have convinced half the country, basically, to vote against their own best interests. That seems to be quite impressive, until you take into account how stupid that half is.