Roe to be overturned!!!!

In laying the blame on Congressmen, state legislators, people seem to forget that these people vote what the majority of their constituents want or they lose their job. We should all keep this in mind when a Legislator votes. He or she is voting the will of the people, their constituents unless they want to fall on their sword. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
You are missing one important word.

LOBBYISTS.

LOBBYISTS. Originally Posted by texassapper

I was thinking more along the lines of colleague pressure. Totally forgot about special interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7fBwc803CI
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
good one. done by a japanese artist.
  • WTF
  • 05-10-2022, 07:23 AM
Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
Masks and condoms are not 100% effective you dumb fuck.

How about you wear a condom over your head and tie it tight around your neck
Back to quoting Glenn Beck…
Masks and condoms are not 100% effective you dumb fuck. Originally Posted by WTF
Condoms are 98% effective if used correctly and let's face it, if you're too stupid to know how to use a rubber, you probably shouldn't be having sex because nobody wants your stupidity in the gene pool.

If you can't afford the 2% chance you might get pregnant, keep your legs closed you stupid twat.
Condoms are 98% effective if used correctly and let's face it, if you're too stupid to know how to use a rubber, you probably shouldn't be having sex because nobody wants your stupidity in the gene pool.

If you can't afford the 2% chance you might get pregnant, keep your legs closed you stupid twat. Originally Posted by texassapper
A rubber wouldn’t stay on his limp dick. Or his pencil neck.
Bet he’s talking about other guys JUNK again!

Why would any of these “men” care about Roe. They’d never need it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHha

LOBBYISTS. Originally Posted by texassapper

Yes, lobbyists can influence the vote of a Representative but the fact remains that "if" the majority sees that their Representative didn't vote the way they wanted and instead voted the way the lobbyist wanted, they will not vote for that Representative again.

Of course this is all theory but it is also common sense. In theory, you can't vote against what the majority wants and expect to keep your job.

Of course this all depends on whether the voters are actually paying attention or just going through the motion of voting for the party or person they have always voted for.

I think that when many of these Democrat House members lose their seats, it won't be because of Republican lobbyists but because people can't help but notice what Democrats have done to this country in just a few short months.
  • WTF
  • 05-10-2022, 10:50 AM

If you can't afford the 2% chance you might get pregnant, keep your legs closed you stupid twat. Originally Posted by texassapper
How about you being too stupid to do the math on 2% times a whole lot of fucking.

If there was a 2% chance your plane would crash would you board?

Knuckle heads like you us the reason I'm for open borders. I don't want to be forced to hire dumbasses.Open that border up and let me hire as I please!
  • WTF
  • 05-10-2022, 10:52 AM
A rubber wouldn’t stay on his limp dick. Or his pencil neck. Originally Posted by bambino
If only we could fit one over your fat head....

Please Lord tell us you haven't reproduced!
We all are for preserving. The question is preserve what, and when? Your definition of viable life that should be afforded legal protection is different from mine, and each State has different definitions. Difference is I'm for Women deciding, you want big government to decide.

I'm done trying to discuss adult subjects with a 7 year old. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The primary argument with Abortion is "Choice". Then to strengthen the idea of choice Abortion advocates proclaim the unborn fetus is not even a human being because it's not yet independent from it's mother's womb. So there is no murder or immortality applied to Abortion. But in the case of a fatal traffic accident where by an expecting mother loses her unborn child as a direct result of that accident the driver who is at fault can be charged with Negligent Vehicular Homicide or feticide depending on the jurisdiction. In the case of an Abortion there is no criminal charges associated with it because of "Choice". In the case of a traffic fatality where no party's involved wished for it to happen yet they can be Criminally charged because the unborn is now a human being.