No glove and lots of love - Barebacking in the hobby

Not surprised, and I'll bet a couple of them even read the entire ad. Originally Posted by NeverMarry

Bwa ha ha ha

It's actually a very nice ad. It's just funny that some will not read past the first line before sending a PM requesting BB.

Refer the nice ones to me
That ad...

Gotta love Kermit.
I love the female condom- used to use one years ago with a rw girlfriend that was married..we'd do oral- would get her off- she'd slip it in- we'd fuck away- I'd bang the fuck out of her- fill it up- was fun- no harm done.. Not exactly like Cumming inside BB but not too bad either
Of course to me the hottest fun is (if you have trust in your partner) fucking your girl BB- Cumming inside- then going down on her- enjoy her getting off again then fucking her brains out a 2nd time.. Been a while since I have had a fun session like that...don't do it often but if the woman is hot enough it is a blast.. And they usually want more and more
If he has all that and is paying to be with her, he has addictions.
Addictions are not always chemical.
Just my opinion.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Don't you think some guys truly only do this because it's a hobby? Not are sexual addicts like most of us. But you do bring up a point of how many relationships that start here end well?

The responses that I've been getting from my latest ad have been quite interesting. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Really great ad, well written and a major turn on - you get "it" about how to advertise.

That ad...

Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Dude, that is great.

Of course to me the hottest fun is (if you have trust in your partner) fucking your girl BB- Cumming inside- then going down on her- enjoy her getting off again then fucking her brains out a 2nd time.. Been a while since I have had a fun session like that...don't do it often but if the woman is hot enough it is a blast.. And they usually want more and more Originally Posted by nosweat
+1, nothing better than the exact order you're talking about.
I've bareback in the hobby more than I used a condom. The women love it and so do I.
I've bareback in the hobby more than I used a condom. Originally Posted by Raw dog
I would never have guessed from your moniker, lol..
bare backed every provider in my mind. haha
  • jonic
  • 09-30-2015, 01:49 AM
I like to do both. It is hard to find providers that offer it. If they do it they don't say it in their bio but would tell you in person. I would like to have a provider that offers it to tell me before I see them. I enjoy my time I spend with a provider, It is not always about what they offer. I like just talking sometimes. There are a lot of nice providers on here.
I enjoy my time I spend with a provider, It is not always about what they offer. I like just talking sometimes. Originally Posted by jonic
tell you what, for that menu I'll take half of what she's charging you.. can I set you an appointment?

Bwa ha ha ha

It's actually a very nice ad. It's just funny that some will not read past the first line before sending a PM requesting BB.

Refer the nice ones to me Originally Posted by milfy2002
Ugh,

Finder's fee please?
RIF!
Ugh,

Finder's fee please? Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
You betcha!

And wasn't being facetious, that is one helluva ad