I Won't Be Watching The NBA If This Keeps Up....

No "Black lives Matter" on the court next year.
Ratings plumment.
LeBron wins championship.

Just as I predicted. Eventually you have to listen to the ticketholders.

https://thepostmillennial.com/nba-ag...AOg3Xx7G-w4zCw Originally Posted by gnadfly
silver is whistling past the graveyard

they have a lot of fence mending to do, not sure if they are up to it

the nba is toast for at least several years, if not longer
nba owners need to start firing Adam Silver.
Dilbert, it's a players' league. He is very player friendly. They run the league so they would never let that happen. Unlike David Stern, he pretty much lets them do what they want. He knows that you can't tell guys like LeBron James or any other superstars what to do and he is more than cognizant of that fact.

Go Lakers!!!!
Dilbert, it's a players' league. He is very player friendly. They run the league so they would never let that happen. Unlike David Stern, he pretty much lets them do what they want. He knows that you can't tell guys like LeBron James or any other superstars what to do and he is more than cognizant of that fact.

Go Lakers!!!! Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

this is sad. that is how much the NBA has changed. 40 years ago, stuff like that wouldn't be tolerated.

I still want adam "slimey" silver run out of the league.
this is sad. that is how much the NBA has changed. 40 years ago, stuff like that wouldn't be tolerated.

I still want adam "slimey" silver run out of the league. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I'm not a fan of Silver either.
LOL. You're not a fan of accepting your bans either, clown. Perhaps I'm just lazy but it just seems like too much effort to create so many handles.

Anyway, we all know you will be back in no time.

I still want adam "slimey" silver run out of the league. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Because 40 years ago the league wasn't at the mercy of Nike, Disney and China. LeBron will be gone soon and things will revert somewhat to how they were. Somewhat. I see the NBA taking a long term hit. Again, I know personally of some season ticket holders who are thinking of either opting out or buying smaller season packages. Nothing to do with COVID.
Congratulations to my Lake Show. Congrats to Lebron for getting MVP. Some of you old racist fucks will hate it, but I love it.

RIP Kobe. The Black Mamba was there in spirit though and thanks for the chip.
Congratulations to my Lake Show. Congrats to Lebron for getting MVP. Some of you old racist fucks will hate it, but I love it. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Lowest ratings for the nba finals since the 80's!

And the lil cry baby bron bron is a racist !

Fuck bron bron! He will never be MJ! Not even close!
and the sad thing is the next blmba season starts december 1

an oh too short month and a half from now

the blmba season was and is excruciatingly interminable
LALakers won it in five as I predic...er, the NBA ordered.

I'll never bet on another NBA game again.
Lebron pulls over to lecture homeless man on his white privilege.

Too funny Originally Posted by texassapper

that is the most sarcastic article I've ever read. lol.
lol... The final game was down 70% in viewership from last year...hahaha... get woke, Go broke.