A Safe Place To Hijack, BS and to be Nonsensical

don't go there.. I used to have a Che tshirt.. he was a badass

Originally Posted by Wayward
don't go there.. I used to have a Che tshirt.. he was a badass

Originally Posted by luxury daphne

Note to self: DVR'd "Motorcycle Diaries" coupla weeks ago...must go watch! Which scene is that chick in???
please, if you have a friend who does this, please tell him to just say no when he goes to pop a collar.. especially if his polo is pink

8 popped collars... he needs his ass whipped

but not more than they do.. do pink collars just scream out "pop me" or what?

and if there any doubts about whether its cool or not, here's the ultimate douchebag collar pop.

The Seven Dwarfs
Sleepy, Dopey, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Doc, Bashful
The Three Stooges
Moe, Larry, Shemp, Joe, Curly Joe, Curly
The Marx Brothers
Groucho, Harpo, Chico, Zeppo, Gummo
Seven Wonders of the World
  1. The Great Pyramid of Giza
  2. The Temple of Diana
  3. The Tomb of Mausoleus
  4. The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
  5. The Pharos Lighthouse
  6. The Colossus of Rhodes
  7. The Statue of Zeus
The Seven Deadly Sins
  1. Pride
  2. Avarice/Greed
  3. Envy
  4. Wrath/Anger
  5. Lust
  6. Gluttony
  7. Sloth
Celestial Hierarchy - Levels of Angels
(ranked highest to lowest)
Seraphim
Cherubim
Thrones
Dominions
Virtues
Powers
Principalities
Archangels
Angels
Top ten Charlie Sheen quotes

1. "I got tiger blood, man. My brain...fires in a way that is - I don't know, maybe not from this particular terrestrial realm."

2. "I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

3. “I’m tired of pretending like I’m not special. I’m tired of pretending like I’m not bitchin’, a total freakin’ rock star from Mars.”

4. "I'm bi-winning. I win here and I win there. Now what? If I'm bi-polar, aren't there moments where a guy like crashes in the corner like, 'Oh my God, it's all my mom's fault!' Shut up! Shut up! Stop! Move forward."

5. I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time — and this includes naps — I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground."

6. "Women are not to be hit, they're to be hugged and caressed."

7. "It's a polygamy story...All my guy friends are gonna like throw tomatoes at me. It's like an organic union of the hearts."

8. "That's how I roll. And if it's too gnarly for people, then buh-bye."

9. "I probably took more drugs than anyone could survive. I was banging seven-gram rocks, because that's how I roll. I have one speed, I have one gear: Go."

10. "Blame the studio for giving me this much dough knowing who they were giving it to."
Top ten Charlie Sheen quotes

1. "I got tiger blood, man. My brain...fires in a way that is - I don't know, maybe not from this particular terrestrial realm."

2. "I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

3. “I’m tired of pretending like I’m not special. I’m tired of pretending like I’m not bitchin’, a total freakin’ rock star from Mars.”

4. "I'm bi-winning. I win here and I win there. Now what? If I'm bi-polar, aren't there moments where a guy like crashes in the corner like, 'Oh my God, it's all my mom's fault!' Shut up! Shut up! Stop! Move forward."

5. I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time — and this includes naps — I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground."

6. "Women are not to be hit, they're to be hugged and caressed."

7. "It's a polygamy story...All my guy friends are gonna like throw tomatoes at me. It's like an organic union of the hearts."

8. "That's how I roll. And if it's too gnarly for people, then buh-bye."

9. "I probably took more drugs than anyone could survive. I was banging seven-gram rocks, because that's how I roll. I have one speed, I have one gear: Go."

10. "Blame the studio for giving me this much dough knowing who they were giving it to." Originally Posted by boardman

Plato and Sappho together didn't even have the poetic aptitude of this guy. When will he realize that though he rocks, that 7 gram rock is causing a skip in his synapses?
Plato and Sappho together didn't even have the poetic aptitude of this guy. When will he realize that though he rocks, that 7 gram rock is causing a skip in his synapses? Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I hate to admit it but if I had the resources that guy had I would probably be dead by now.
He's my fucking hero!

Sentiment shared.
WWCSD?
WWCSD? Originally Posted by pyramider
get Andean Dementia over and over and over again..