when should the session timer start and or end?

The one client I had who took the most effort was a woman. Like many women, she was multi-orgasmic. She never wanted to stop cumming. It was over and over and over and over and over again.... non-stop. I thought my face was gonna go numb. At least a guy gets relaxed and calm after a bell, but she just wanted more. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia

SS, She is a selfish woman!!! More, more, . . . Now you know what we have to go through.
I honestly don't care that you don't care and I'm sure there are many that don't care about your original post. Do I sound as childish as you now? LOL

If you don't like what I have to say here, then don't read it......

Thank you for telling me your preference. If you think a women can't enjoy the event & still view it as work....then you would be mistaken. And as I provider your telling me about two people sharing intimacy??

What you do in your room or any place else to service yourself is your business. It was already addressed that people will spend their money as they see fit. If you don't want to spend your money on a girl watching the cloclk...Understood. Again...your money ALWAYS spend it the way you want.

I know what websites like these are used for. Once again I addressed all this in my initial post. It's not necessary to keep telling me you won't see a girl who does this or that. I honestly don't care. Keep saying the same things over & over again..... Originally Posted by camilleMorgan
Keep saying the same things over & over again..... Originally Posted by camilleMorgan
If we restrict comments to original thought... this is going to be a very quiet board...
  • Doove
  • 08-22-2010, 10:17 AM
If we restrict comments to original thought... this is going to be a very quiet board... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
You're right, this would be a very quiet board.
You're right, this would be a very quiet board. Originally Posted by Doove
You realize I thought that originally ... right...
If we restrict comments to original thought... this is going to be a very quiet board... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Which in some cases might not be so bad. Now if I just had a working pm...........oh hell nevermind
You realize I thought that originally ... right... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
You're right, this would be a very quiet board. Originally Posted by Doove

Copycat!
  • Doove
  • 08-22-2010, 01:12 PM
Copycat! Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Actually, i thought it first. He just posted it first.
Well as you know us Texans are quick on the draw.................
I honestly don't care that you don't care and I'm sure there are many that don't care about your original post. Do I sound as childish as you now? LOL

If you don't like what I have to say here, then don't read it...... Originally Posted by badhusband
We are in agreement with that. It's obvious you like to jump on a band wagon. Funny thing is many people feel they have to jump on one person....& I am the one that's childish....when more than 6 Men feel they have to jump on a woman. Pathetic....As I said...I didn't ask anyone to agree with any of my statements from the beginning. No I don't care if you think I sound childish. I responded because it mentioned my name.

Pretty much Im free to read whatever the heck I want.
this thread has gone on long enough.....

I pay the freight... enough said. It ends when I say it ends. IF I go over the allotted time I feel sorry for the next smuck. Enough of this walking on eggshells. the truth is the truth.
.............and doove was thincking it was over..........too funny.
Frankly, I just love a good old fashioned..................... .

It's funny how people make fun of other's...when they are the one's who need to look in the mirror. They are usually unattractive, insecure, over weight, etc. & need to put other's down...to feel a little bit better about themselves. Since everyone's seem's to want to throw advice around how about taking your own advice.

How about taking your own "it's not what you say, it's how you say it" advice. Because many have said some unneccessary things...But overlook it & continue to point the finger. Some people got all Bothered about what I said...about a lady running her own business etc. Then all of a sudden some people want to chime in and talk about the control they have over the situation. The need to exert control Is it you don't have control at work, or control at home, etc...then you want to come and try to control what a women says. I have every right to say what I chose & How *I chose to say it. The same way that other people do.

Yes there has been some Racist comments, & all kinds of other nonsense in this thread. Bottom line...you or I can't stop anybody from saying how they feel. If you are an adult you can agree to disagree.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Peace
Yes there has been some Racist comments, & all kinds of other nonsense in this thread. Originally Posted by camilleMorgan
If there were racist comments, you need to go to those posts and report them to the moderators. If not, it shouldn't have been brought up.