COVID vaccine boosters

y'know, whenever I engage in a discussion with someone, be it email or text, I never type an actual response. I just send them links to youtube or facebook where someone else has an opinion. I'm quite mindless, actually.
https://t.me/chinaspam.ch Originally Posted by bambino
y'know, whenever I engage in a discussion with someone, be it email or text, I never type an actual response. I just send them links to youtube or facebook where someone else has an opinion. I'm quite mindless, actually.

Originally Posted by FatCity
Thank you valued poster.
Boosters boosters boosters ,,,,,,, And yet people getting sick and dying Hmm
  • Tiny
  • 11-10-2021, 09:46 AM
Going back and forth with this topic is redundant to put it kindly. This forum is hardly a think tank and because of that simple fact, make your own decisions how you deem fit for your own well-being and comfort. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
LM - a voice of reason and self-choice.

Be careful - You write against the ideology of your democraticommunist nomeklatura promulgations - and are now subject to cancel culture and expulsion from teh party for being 'antidoctrine' .
Which is " Get vaxxxed, Obey, and shut up about it. '
So says fiden and the great Big Brother - Comrade Xi! Originally Posted by oeb11
Gentlemen,

Then what's the sense in posting anything? How often do you think your posts are going to change peoples' minds?

And you yourselves haven't been reluctant to challenge fallacies here.

For the population as a whole, the chance of developing myocarditis from a COVID infection is probably over 100X the chance from the vaccine. Some of our esteemed posters, in many posts, have dwelled on the risks of myocarditis from the vaccines while ignoring the disease. And, as you imply, I probably haven't changed their mines with the studies I cited.

But it's not impossible for people to change their minds. FatCity's post on the incidence of myocarditis as a function of the type of vaccine, sex and age changed mine. I believe now that the risk of mRNA boosters, if given year after year, may outweigh the benefits for male young adults and adolescents.
  • oeb11
  • 11-10-2021, 09:53 AM
Thank you - good sir
Only those with an Open mind to Facts, Reality, and Truth - are able to change an opinion.

Trump haters , those with TDS, and devout democraticommuists - are indoctrinated beyond Hope.
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2021, 10:38 AM
Thank you - good sir
Only those with an Open mind to Facts, Reality, and Truth - are able to change an opinion.

Trump haters , those with TDS, and devout democraticommuists - are indoctrinated beyond Hope. Originally Posted by oeb11
So you are admitting to not being capable of changing your mind about so called Trump haters.

Ok...got it. Sounds hypocritical as fuck but thanks for admitting such.
LM - a voice of reason and self-choice.

Be careful - You write against the ideology of your democraticommunist nomeklatura promulgations - and are now subject to cancel culture and expulsion from teh party for being 'antidoctrine' Originally Posted by oeb11
You post absolutes and post your false assumptions all of the time. Because I don't like Trump does not make me a Democrat. And because I don't like Biden does not make me a Republican.

See where I am going? You seem to be unable to comprehend this simple fact, but there are a lot of people out there like me who think independently regardless of political parties.

Get this through your thick fucking skull - I am neither left nor right. If I was on one side, I would say so. I don't need you speaking for me. I speak just fine on my own... your parrot act is really getting tiresome to say the least.
  • oeb11
  • 11-10-2021, 03:29 PM
Oh my -is someone is a liberal 'splody head'!
tut tut
A shame one cannot recognize satire not directed at Oneself.
Try giving up teh Trump Hatred - One might feel better.

tut tut

Originally Posted by oeb11
Open your heart and free your hate!
Take your own advice.
tut tut

Originally Posted by oeb11
... Might be a good idea for YOU to
QUIT baiting people, mate.

Before the villagers storm the castle.

### Salty
You should really not post obscure links. You could be spreading malware and not even know it.
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2021, 04:11 AM
... Might be a good idea for YOU to
QUIT baiting people, mate.

Before the villagers storm the castle.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Risk vs reward ,,,99.06% chance of just a flu vs Unknown effects of the safe vax Hmm
( note till now all drugs have gone 10 year ish 200/300 million in testing and still some are recalled )