It's Funny to Watch: Trump Is an Albatross on the Republican Party

OK,
Three (3) guideline violations in three posts in one thread, on one page, in one day.
Any more, and bancas will happen, and thread will be closed.
The guidelines are straightforward. Read them.
Every time anyone logs on that's a commitment to follow the guidelines.
I'm going to leave this thread to you guys, however I stand by everything I've posted.

I do find it ironic that a board that centers around something illegal there are a few things that can't be mentioned, things happening at the border or in society in general that has killed thousands of people or screwed up many lives. I can have this discussion, but can't have it being as hamstrung as was proven the other night. The statement that I made and was censored has been posted in it's entirety on hundreds of websites, is mentioned on the nightly news almost every day, and is a proven factor, but here I get slapped down for telling the truth.
I'm going to leave this thread to you guys, however I stand by everything I've posted.

I do find it ironic that a board that centers around something illegal there are a few things that can't be mentioned, things happening at the border or in society in general that has killed thousands of people or screwed up many lives. I can have this discussion, but can't have it being as hamstrung as was proven the other night. The statement that I made and was censored has been posted in it's entirety on hundreds of websites, is mentioned on the nightly news almost every day, and is a proven factor, but here I get slapped down for telling the truth. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I find it ironic that supposed “conservatives”, who say they champion freedom and liberty, want to take freedom and liberty away from so many American citizens. Speaking of “proven factors”, do you know what the #1 cause of staff edit - UC
….do you know what the #1 cause of staff edit - UC Originally Posted by MisterMeat
Yes…a combination of bad parenting, poor education, general disregard of laws, and the moral decay of society.
Yes…a combination of bad parenting, poor education, general disregard of laws, and the moral decay of society. Originally Posted by Bowser98
Nice try at deflection. You get an A for effort.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmc2201761
Nice try at deflection. You get an A for effort.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmc2201761 Originally Posted by MisterMeat
It was not deflection. I know the statistics. Root cause analysis … get some.
Closing thread due to another guideline violation