Malaysian airlines: the rise of Al Queada?

• WTF
  • 03-24-2014, 03:51 PM
Based on your self-grandizement and self-perceived intellectual superiority in your posting-excursions, it would seem likely (probable as in "probably") that you regularly announce your posting-victories to your bimbos who swoon over your accomplishments, particularly given your inclination to distort what you say and what others' say to fit your desired result.

Their inability in reading comprehension, similar to yours, gives you the advantage ("the edge" as I said) of your bimbos not actually knowing the real outcomes of your misadventures and miscalculations, such as the ....

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So let me get this straight....In your world you believe that bimbo's give a fuck what I post on eccie. They care about some internet debate on say George Zimmerman on WMD's in Iraq? Is that wtf you think?

Holy fuck, you have lost your lil Jim Crow mind!

Nobody gives a fuck what I post on the internet just as I'm sure nobody gives a fuck what you post on the internet ....as to victories

You're killing me you think there are victories in these debates!
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2014, 04:01 PM
Reading comprehension has not been your strong point:

I suppose you want a link, too?

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/10/2...found-in-iraq/

An initial glance at the WikiLeaks war logs doesn’t reveal evidence of some massive WMD program by the Saddam Hussein regime — the Bush administration’s most (in)famous rationale for invading Iraq. But chemical weapons, especially, did not vanish from the Iraqi battlefield. Remnants of Saddam’s toxic arsenal, largely destroyed after the Gulf War, remained. ! Originally Posted by LexusLover
We invaded Iraq because Remnants of Saddam’s toxic arsenal, largely destroyed after the Gulf War, remained.

And you think I am the one withReading comprehension problems? What part of largely destroyed are you having trouble with? They had not reconstituted their WMD program.
We invaded Iraq because Remnants of Saddam’s toxic arsenal, largely destroyed after the Gulf War, remained. Originally Posted by WTF
No. Like I've repeatedly said ... reading comprehension is not your strong suit!

But you do a splendid job of taking facts and distorting them to make your point, even though it may have nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Is that what you do when one of your bimbos "stumps" you in a conversation?

Change the subject ... quickly. FLUSH!
To prove it can happen and be prepared for the next hijacking when someone smarter than the last asshole pulls it off. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Don't you get it?

There is no "next" hijacking like that because there hasn't been a FIRST hijacking like that.

The Malaysian jet might not have been hijacked at all. It might well have been a fire that killed off the electronics and shut down the transponders and communications. Then everyone was overcome with smoke or loss of air pressure. The "ghost" plane continued on by itself until it ran out of fuel over the Indian Ocean. End of story.

The number of ways such a hijacking plan can go wrong are innumerable. There is practically ZERO chance of landing the plane on a short deserted strip and taking off again. All without the passengers ever getting out a warning. And then hiding the 777 for WEEKS.

That's why terrorists would never try such a boneheaded plan.

If somehow they ever managed to hijack a plane by force again, they will crash it into a high-value target as soon as possible before military jets could shoot it down.
Don't you get it?

There is no "next" hijacking like that because there hasn't been a FIRST hijacking like that.

The Malaysian jet might not have been hijacked at all. It might well have been a fire that killed off the electronics and shut down the transponders and communications. Then everyone was overcome with smoke or loss of air pressure. The "ghost" plane continued on by itself until it ran out of fuel over the Indian Ocean. End of story.

The number of ways such a hijacking plan can go wrong are innumerable. There is practically ZERO chance of landing the plane on a short deserted strip and taking off again. All without the passengers ever getting out a warning. And then hiding the 777 for WEEKS.

That's why terrorists would never try such a boneheaded plan.

If somehow they ever managed to hijack a plane by force again, they will crash it into a high-value target as soon as possible before military jets could shoot it down. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Well, at least they would have a protocol to follow in the event someone boneheaded terrorist tries it. A successful terrorist may just be a guy with a boneheaded plan, the balls to try it, and the luck to succeed.
BTW, the movie "Non-Stop" was really worth watching.
Makes sense that would be YOUR type of movie. it's been big with all the educated Jewish types...
This is a theory, repeat, this is only a theory. It is not supported by any proof yet but it also DOES NOT ignore anything that we already know. As we find out more facts (if we find out more facts) then the theory will change.

0041 (local time): Flight 370 departs from Kuala Lumpur. Destination is Beijing in about six hours.

0119: The copilot radios "All right, good night".

0121: The last know position of Flight 370.

0122: Transponder contact lost.

Unspecified time: Malaysian military radar reports that 370 descended to 12,000 feet from 35,000 during a hard left turn at course WSW.

0130: Another aircraft pilot attempted to contact 370 to relay instructions from Vietnam and got nothing by mumblings and static.

0215: Malaysian military radar reports "a plane" though to be 370 traveling NW.

0630: Flight 370 fails to arrive at Beijing.

0830: Flight 370 is reported missing.

Then it gets confusing. Corrected data, incorrect data, late to arrive data, speculation reported as fact and in general jumping to conclusions make if difficult to create a timeline. You might get three things listed as happening at the same time or three different times for the same occurrence

One theory is that 370 was taken by either one or both pilots supported by the two men with stolen passports. The plane ascended to 45,000 and the cabin was depressurized rendering the passengers unconscious or dead. The plane then descended to 12,000 feet and changed course a second time. In the six hours before the plane was declared missing it found a makeshift runway and landed. People waiting cleared out the bodies by dumping them unceremoniously along the runway. The Malaysian air symbol was painted over along with the word Malaysia. It was not necessary to repaint the entire aircraft just parts of it. Another symbol was added and the transponder signal was changed.

Six hours after landing Flight 370 took off again with a small fuel load and empty cabin. The engine telemetry was turned off. Following a flight plan filed a week before Flight XXX (something for EVA to get excited about) landed at a normal commercial strip for refueling. Since no one was aboard there was no need for a customs check and the aircraft was not boarded. At this time Flight XXX could take off for any location with a full load of fuel while the world was looking for wreckage hundreds of miles away.

Now we have the Malaysian Prime Minister calling the game because of darkness. No proof of anything as no ship has reached the wreckage (?) so we don't know what they found. Things fall off ships and they float for a long time.

Frankly I'm tired of this whole thing. We need to wait for some real information.
I think I'm going to call it quits on this topic until we hear something else. I want to thank everyone for making this thread one of the most popular threads on the site. 413 posts! Is that a record? Keep up the good work.
I think I'm going to call it quits on this topic until we hear something else. I want to thank everyone for making this thread one of the most popular threads on the site. 413 posts! Is that a record? Keep up the good work. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The most "popular" thing about this thread would be that it has confirmed JD is an Idiot.
We need to wait for some real information. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That should have been in your OP.
I have not commented on Boeinghazi because every CNN started with "Sources inside the Malaysian govt says" but they never quoted their source.

Tonight I see CNN had the plane making another sharp turn after it crossed back over the Malaysian peninsula. CNN didn't point out the turn or try to explain it.
Latest is pilots tried to save aircraft, must have been fire or mechanical failure.
This is a theory, repeat, this is only a theory. It is not supported by any proof yet but it also DOES NOT ignore anything that we already know. As we find out more facts (if we find out more facts) then the theory will change.

0041 (local time): Flight 370 departs from Kuala Lumpur. Destination is Beijing in about six hours.

0119: The copilot radios "All right, good night".

0121: The last know position of Flight 370.

0122: Transponder contact lost.

Unspecified time: Malaysian military radar reports that 370 descended to 12,000 feet from 35,000 during a hard left turn at course WSW.

0130: Another aircraft pilot attempted to contact 370 to relay instructions from Vietnam and got nothing by mumblings and static.

0215: Malaysian military radar reports "a plane" though to be 370 traveling NW.

0630: Flight 370 fails to arrive at Beijing.

0830: Flight 370 is reported missing.

Then it gets confusing. Corrected data, incorrect data, late to arrive data, speculation reported as fact and in general jumping to conclusions make if difficult to create a timeline. You might get three things listed as happening at the same time or three different times for the same occurrence

One theory is that 370 was taken by either one or both pilots supported by the two men with stolen passports. The plane ascended to 45,000 and the cabin was depressurized rendering the passengers unconscious or dead. The plane then descended to 12,000 feet and changed course a second time. In the six hours before the plane was declared missing it found a makeshift runway and landed. People waiting cleared out the bodies by dumping them unceremoniously along the runway. The Malaysian air symbol was painted over along with the word Malaysia. It was not necessary to repaint the entire aircraft just parts of it. Another symbol was added and the transponder signal was changed.

Six hours after landing Flight 370 took off again with a small fuel load and empty cabin. The engine telemetry was turned off. Following a flight plan filed a week before Flight XXX (something for EVA to get excited about) landed at a normal commercial strip for refueling. Since no one was aboard there was no need for a customs check and the aircraft was not boarded. At this time Flight XXX could take off for any location with a full load of fuel while the world was looking for wreckage hundreds of miles away.

Now we have the Malaysian Prime Minister calling the game because of darkness. No proof of anything as no ship has reached the wreckage (?) so we don't know what they found. Things fall off ships and they float for a long time.

Frankly I'm tired of this whole thing. We need to wait for some real information. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And after Flight XXX took off for "any location" with a full load of fuel, how did they land in THAT country and get past customs?

And how many DOZENS of people had to be involved in such an operation without ANY information leaking?
Makes sense that would be YOUR type of movie. it's been big with all the educated Jewish types... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I hang around the Kinky Friedman type, without the liberal bullshit.
Latest is pilots tried to save aircraft, must have been fire or mechanical failure. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Eventually the "black box" will be recovered.

There is a limited oxygen supply ... more fuel than oxygen .... plus toxic materials at least smoldering fumes .... once on auto pilot directed away from populated areas is the correct direction if that is the last one can do knowing the end is inevitable.

The pilot being trashed by so many with a lot of hours with the same government-company could have been acting as the "company man" minimizing the loss of life... rather than the "terrorist" they want him to be.

If the Malaysia government allowed a shipment of batteries for "profit" when notified not to do so, and it is ultimately proven the batteries were the cause of the conflagration bringing down the plane, then the Malaysia government is going to "pay" .... dearly ... and should.