This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

Kitty Lamour retired? I'll be damned, knew we hadn't seen her around here in a while. I hope she's at least enjoying her retirement.
Kitty Lamour retired? I'll be damned, knew we hadn't seen her around here in a while. I hope she's at least enjoying her retirement. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I'm sure shes doing volunteer work and polishing her venetian masks....and using change star to make her car lease payments......and now that shes reunited with her tranny son.....shes doing fine.....and she qualifies for early social security at 62 so shes ok
I'm sure shes doing volunteer work and polishing her venetian masks....and using change star to make her car lease payments......and now that shes reunited with her tranny son.....shes doing fine.....and she qualifies for early social security at 62 so shes ok Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Hey TINY, she owns her car not leases. And she owns a car that you cant even afford to rent based on your salary at Whataburger.

BTW Kitty is trending it up all the time on a different site that doesn't have trolls like you on it. I can see why many girls leave this site and I dont blame them.

Adrienne Baptiste, another great girl that you people ran outta here is trending there too.
Hey TINY, she owns her car not leases. And she owns a car that you cant even afford to rent based on your salary at Whataburger.

BTW Kitty is trending it up all the time on a different site that doesn't have trolls like you on it. I can see why many girls leave this site and I dont blame them.

Adrienne Baptiste, another great girl that you people ran outta here is trending there too. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
they have a website for washed up aging whores, and whores that threaten johns? who knew...
they have a website for washed up aging whores, and whores that threaten johns? who knew... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
They have sites for guys with TINY issues like you have, you should look into it.

And if Adrienne threatened you I am sure that you deserved it.
Last I saw, she was a test experiment for some serious shit.

Go big or go home when you retire!
They have sites for guys with TINY issues like you have, you should look into it.

And if Adrienne threatened you I am sure that you deserved it. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
she threatened several not me but others.....do they have a website for barebacking whores that put their boyfriends in prison for wanting to get away from them.....
Last I saw, she was a test experiment for some serious shit.

Go big or go home when you retire! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
That would explain her makeup choices.
That would explain her makeup choices. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
she's stepped up to Bondo.....
its the only shit that sticks in the craters....
Dude. She's banned for a year. You really should stop. You're starting to look like a fucking psycho.
  • BLM69
  • 10-13-2016, 10:56 AM
Dude. She's banned for a year. You really should stop. You're starting to look like a fucking psycho. Originally Posted by corona
I agree, something is not right here, beating the dead decomposed horse daily......
she threatened several not me but others.....do they have a website for barebacking whores that put their boyfriends in prison for wanting to get away from them..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
No but I bet they have a site for liars who lie about everything and try to say that everyone else is lying including a girl who was finally able to escape.

Dude. She's banned for a year. You really should stop. You're starting to look like a fucking psycho. Originally Posted by corona
It was a 6 month ban actually, but it was funny to see TINY is so obsessed with Kitty that he replied to his own post an hour later since nobody else replied.

TINY all I can say is if you got the cash then call Kitty. I am sure she wont laugh at you as much as the other girls do. She will laugh, but she will be able to keep the laughter to a minimum.
I laugh at any fucktard that pays money for that shit.

Shudders.....
No but I bet they have a site for liars who lie about everything and try to say that everyone else is lying including a girl who was finally able to escape.

It was a 6 month ban actually, but it was funny to see TINY is so obsessed with Kitty that he replied to his own post an hour later since nobody else replied.

TINY all I can say is if you got the cash then call Kitty. I am sure she wont laugh at you as much as the other girls do. She will laugh, but she will be able to keep the laughter to a minimum. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
when kitty is posting on TSJasmines account she's still posting on the board, posting pics of her shitty apt and bragging about her lease car....
and vi you know you set that young man up, when he wanted to leave you......