the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Lincks, dammit, lincks! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Multiple levels of helplessness. :lol
Not lazy - I had searched for PAWG; that thread didn't show up in the results.
So, when she comes back, self imposed or vacationed, what is the over/under on how many welcome back threads will be posted?
I'm starting to regret betting on an optimistic 6 months
Is the night, all is calm
Not a wind, not a sound
My what could be wrong
Not one word, even one
Seems this thread is done.
The cowgirls bent over and hiked their skirts up ... as usual.

Why do I only hear crickets in here? It's much too quiet for a welcome back thread.
Even the crickets have gone quiet.
Shouldn't welcome back threads have taint photos?
Shouldn't welcome back threads have taint photos? Originally Posted by pyramider
Only if you have more than 1 per year. This one qualifies
At what point does a ban become permanent?
Healthy popcorn recipe on the microwave. No oil or butter.
5 table spoons of organic natural popcorn kernels
5 table spoons of water
1 teaspoon of salt, preferably seasalt - this cannot be skipped. It is there to increase the boiling temperature of the water.

Mix them all in a large microwavable bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Poke 4 small holes on the plastic with a sharp knife.
Microwave on high for up to 10 minutes, or until the popping stops. Let it rest 2 minutes.
Remove plastic top, add salt to taste.

On topic: Welcome back Tara

Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Thanks Luke. Man to think people thought i was banned. NOT. Lmaof. But love seeing this many posts when i got back from Vegas today. Crickets are chirping.
Getting my donuts this morning
Ive never seen donut spelled so many ways before lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Hey Think im gonna get some doenuts with my free coffee.
Dam Jules that ban that was coming to me sure did suck. Lmaof. Funny hmmmm i didn't get banned.
Hey Think im gonna get some doenuts with my free coffee.
Dam Jules that ban that was coming to me sure did suck. Lmaof. Funny hmmmm i didn't get banned. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Im Sure u sucked off someone or paid someone off as usual... its cool u are still addressing me and clearly havent learned your lesson... it wont be long before u are gone again

And nobody believes your bullshit vegas story especially since u were advertising in dallas all weekend.

As long as u no longer have access to private info im good with that

Enjoy your day... ive got a busy week ahead darling
And im sure you stomach is still fat as usual. Funny for 4 days you cant keep your fat ugly ass off my thread huh. Just cant help yourself. Lol
Oh no it will be back soon. Trust me. . This week i belive. Yeah im sure your busy with the specials you run. Im so slow, so slow. Dont know whats going on. Lmaof Enjoy the points you got sweetie. You will eventually get banned with as many you have.