Open Challenge: If you think you can sue me... Please do

No fucking shit. Get that bitch an MLA Handbook.

Is the OP still posting on bp or not?
I'm not saying it couldn't happen.. Example maybe she offered one thing he forced her Into something else??? Wth though I mean it hard enough getting in an then being taken seriously.. I don't do the blackmail bit. But I will say one thing on that note Hun you better be aware of who your starting a fight with such a statement. It like bringing a knife to a gun fight!! You better have your shit in order the court room will have your lunch.. Some men may bitch about what I offer but I don't have client drama and I believe in respecting privacy.. This I maybe new on here but isn't it a break in some unwritten code???? Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
You seem to post when you're able that people are mean to you because you're big when in fact it's because most of your posts are incoherent babble. Please go back and read your post - it makes zero sense which leads me to believe you're incredibly uneducated.
  • BLM69
  • 06-13-2016, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
LOL
I still think that she came up with the whole "being forced by my pimp/boyfriend" bullshit, so that she can be the "victim" and have her parents and hometown welcome her back and shower her with sympathy.

Chances are, she's just a nasty, outing, hooker who now regrets her recent choices. Pretty funny how the "victim" is apparently still turning tricks after being "freed".
It's related to this news story...

(Links to personal info removed - NYr)
Originally Posted by sean rider
If you removed this link because it's real life information about her, then why is the poster still here?
Can we stop bumping this thread, please
If you removed this link because it's real life information about her, then why is the poster still here? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Good luck. It'll be three weeks before NYr has internet service again to explain his actions.

Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I'm fucking dying.
If you removed this link because it's real life information about her, then why is the poster still here? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Better safe than sorry.... LOL.
  • NYr
  • 06-13-2016, 08:39 PM
It is info which can be found as she has already outed herself. But no reason to make it easy for folks to find and possibly find additional info.
If it contains info that she has already posted here, then it's not outing, and the link should be returned to public view, and the warning removed from the posters infraction list.

If it contains personal information that she hasn't posted here, then he outed her, and he's banned for a year.

You have two options here, which is it?
If it contains info that she has already posted here, then it's not outing, and the link should be returned to public view, and the warning removed from the posters infraction list.

If it contains personal information that she hasn't posted here, then he outed her, and he's banned for a year.

You have two options here, which is it? Originally Posted by Wakeup
normally i think youre as annoying as picking up my dogs doo, but hot damn... this one is worthy of some type of internet prize.
Yep hmmm lol this is so funny yeah she is still on bp and still on eccie why is she still a hooker right? Well why do you have answer to that Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
She is not posting anymore. For all we know she never was the one who posted every time, or she was being forced to post that stuff.

!VI! is the victim here, plain and simple. Luckily she was finally able to escape. I hope she is able to put this all behind her soon and start a new life.
I still think that she came up with the whole "being forced by my pimp/boyfriend" bullshit, so that she can be the "victim" and have her parents and hometown welcome her back and shower her with sympathy.

Chances are, she's just a nasty, outing, hooker who now regrets her recent choices. Pretty funny how the "victim" is apparently still turning tricks after being "freed". Originally Posted by albundy
ridiculous assumptions
She is not posting anymore. For all we know she never was the one who posted every time, or she was being forced to post that stuff.

!VI! is the victim here, plain and simple. Luckily she was finally able to escape. I hope she is able to put this all behind her soon and start a new life. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
I hope you can get some mental help for your mistaken theory on !VI!....her pimp isn't a real pimp......he;s a pawn in her fucked up world.....and it is really fucked up.......I hope the grand jury really reads her blogs, and pinterest, and every social media...so homeboy gets a fair trial.......because this hooker is every kind of crazy..........on the real....................IJS... ...........
Steve,

I for once have to agree with Tony on this one and I'm the biggest bleeding heart Captain Save a Ho on Eccie. I hope that justice is on the side of the young man as well.

I do hope she is able to start a new life. Everyone deserves that opportunity.