"Je Suis Nigeria"?

But you're the one who has your butt plugged by your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
See if these send you into a butt fucking frenzy stump broke.
See if these send you into a butt fucking frenzy stump broke. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your idea of what passes for an aphrodisiac is as demented as everything else you post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Holy mother of pearl!

310 out of 409 posts in this incredibly relevant thread are now simply I've Biggen bitchslapping IBIdiot, who typically refuses to let anyone have the last word on anything.

This isn't the only thread in this forum headed in that direction.

Is there an "Ignore Thread" function?

I forgot what this fucking thread was about!
Your idea of what passes for an aphrodisiac is as demented as everything else you post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO you are the one who reads messages in emoticons stump broke. Remember that white salty stuff you slurp? Fishing for trouser trout? Looking for ssome action in the urinals?
  • Old-T
  • 02-03-2015, 05:53 PM
Holy mother of pearl!

310 out of 409 posts in this incredibly relevant thread are now simply I've Biggen bitchslapping IBIdiot, who typically refuses to let anyone have the last word on anything.

I forgot what this fucking thread was about! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So true. It is pitifully easy to get IB to dance.
Holy mother of pearl!

I forgot what this fucking thread was about!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You also forgot your meds, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

LMAO you are the one who reads messages in emoticons stump broke. Remember that white salty stuff you slurp? Fishing for trouser trout? Looking for ssome action in the urinals? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're Stumpy the Inbred Chimp who has identified yourself as being a devolved ape that's dumber than a desiccated Kansas stump, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. On top of that, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you've celebrated your boyfriends on a SHMB, and you post emoticons that underscore the vacuity of your intellect and your complete inability to post a cogent thought using the English language, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

So true. It is pitifully easy to get IB to dance. Originally Posted by Old-T
And Old-THUMPER lyingly claims that he is not a pathetic, trollish stalker while he gives his favorite butt-buddies a reach around.
Come on, IBIdiot! Speak 'Merikan!

Nobody fucking talks like that!
You also forgot your meds, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You're Stumpy the Inbred Chimp who has identified yourself as being a devolved ape that's dumber than a desiccated Kansas stump, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. On top of that, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you've celebrated your boyfriends on a SHMB, and you post emoticons that underscore the vacuity of your intellect and your complete inability to post a cogent thought using the English language, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here you go stump broke AKA: chicken dick these are for your whacking off pleasure.
Come on, IBIdiot! Speak 'Merikan!

Nobody fucking talks like that!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
For the literate among us, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, it's called "English"; not "'Merikan."

Here you go stump broke AKA: chicken dick these are for your whacking off pleasure. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Only a pathetic imbecile like you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, would think so.
For the literate among us, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, it's called "English"; not "'Merikan."

Only a pathetic imbecile like you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, would think so. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Who the fuck talks like that?

No 'Merikan I know... Unless You got one of them Associated Master's Degree, eh, IBIdot?

Holy mother of pearl!

I forgot what this fucking thread was about! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Depending on your point of view, it is IB Hankering bitchslapping eva the inbred stump, and eva always trying to get the last word/emoticon in response to IB.
If evaIdiot the inbred faggot would stop, the thread would stop.
IB is doing LittleEva a favor. The attention makes LittleEva feel like he's part of the group, even though he lacks the intellectual capacity to actually belong. It's IB's way of giving to the less fortunate.
Depending on your point of view, it is IB Hankering bitchslapping eva the inbred stump, and eva always trying to get the last word/emoticon in response to IB.
If evaIdiot the inbred faggot would stop, the thread would stop. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You wanna ... BET???

sorry... I just couldn't help myself!

Only a pathetic imbecile like you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, would think so. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If evaIdiot the inbred faggot would stop, the thread would stop. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
IB is doing LittleEva a favor. The attention makes LittleEva feel like he's part of the group, even though he lacks the intellectual capacity to actually belong. It's IB's way of giving to the less fortunate. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Here you go chicken dick two more morons to help you trash your own OP with useless bullshit which has zero to do with the OP. Maybe they will let you suck their dicks and pack your fudge. Tell them how you are a emoticonologist and are able to read messages from emoticons. Tell them about fishing dicks from fly's . That should impress your minions. Three of you like Larry Curly and Moe.
You wanna ... BET???

sorry... I just couldn't help myself! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, let's give it a try. I don't think eva the inbred stump can help himself if a "clever" reply comes to his tiny brain.