$5 a gallon

JPMorgan Sees Gas Prices Hitting $6.20 By August

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/jp...ing-620-august
Geez, where’s our intrepid gas scout, Mr Gristle, when you need him? Where’s the cheapest pumps in da Burg??????

$4.69 this morning at Get Go. Thankfully I had .80 a gallon fuel perks. 3.89 a gallon. What a bargain!!!!!
Yeah he folded like a cheap suit when the prices started rising to record rates again instead of dropping by a penny

Man - I have to use Premium and its a killer (although Costco pricing helps) Paid 4.799 at Costco over the weekend
Senile Biden Turns To Venezuelan Dictator For Oil After Canceling US Lease Sales

https://dailycaller.com/2022/05/17/j...energy-crisis/
Yeah he folded like a cheap suit when the prices started rising to record rates again instead of dropping by a penny

Man - I have to use Premium and its a killer (although Costco pricing helps) Paid 4.799 at Costco over the weekend Originally Posted by berryberry
I achieved my goal before the prices increased and found another Sandbox to play in. But don't let facts get in the way of your narrative. God knows we can't harm your ego

You're even chasing off your allies now

Bam... gas buddy links on the last few I posted should still show you the 10 cheapest in the area. Since you're too lazy to look them up yourself
I achieved my goal before the prices increased and found another Sandbox to play in. But don't let facts get in the way of your narrative. God knows we can't harm your ego

Bam... gas buddy links on the last few I posted should still show you the 10 cheapest in the area. Since you're too lazy to look them up yourself Originally Posted by HDGristle
It’s not that I’m lazy, I pay people to do menial tasks. Like looking of a .01 discount on a gallon of gas. It’s seems like you have a talent for it. Chop Chop. You’ve got lots of work to do.
Stay glib. Catch you later

Bam... gas buddy links on the last few I posted should still show you the 10 cheapest in the area. Since you're too lazy to look them up yourself Originally Posted by HDGristle
Chasing off my allies

Please - we had a good constructive debate about candidates. No one on the right tucked tail and run away
Chasing off my allies

Please - we had a good constructive debate about candidates. No one on the right tucked tail and run away Originally Posted by berryberry
He doesn’t understand legitimate differences of opinions. That can be debated honestly. Libtards have to stay in line, or else.

He was just being “glib”
Chasing off my allies

Please - we had a good constructive debate about candidates. No one on the right tucked tail and run away Originally Posted by berryberry
... Actually, he was surely referring to me mate Devo.
But Gristle is allowed to have his-own opinion here.
Just like Devo and anyone else.

... We Australians got a rather trite and apt saying:

... "Arithmetic is NOT opinion."

... Might be good for some o' the posters here
to keep this in-mind. We can't have GOOD discussions
without GOOD OPINION... From EVERYBODY.

### Salty
I achieved my goal before the prices increased... Originally Posted by HDGristle
What was your goal?
... Maybe it was to show that prices would GO UP!

### Salty
... Maybe it was to show that prices would GO UP!

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
That and probably also to just be glib

Drivers are spending almost $5,000 a year on gasoline, a 70% jump from a year earlier, a Wall Street economist says.

"How much pain at the pump can consumers take?"

When you lose CBS . . .

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gas-pri...on-california/
  • Zeman
  • 05-18-2022, 12:40 PM
Well suffice it to say, Joe Biden is the most expensive president since Jimmy Carter.