Rules on Outing

Maybe you didn't read my post, .... Originally Posted by Headman
I did read your post! Apparently you can't comprehend mine.

How does a provider "screen" a potential visitor without RW info?
he said she was banned....... not guested Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Does the momentary status matter on the issue of "outing"?

There are rules on here regarding RW information not only on LMTs, but also "strippers" and "hobbyists" who are not members "in good standing" on Eccie. I've see the little red x's deleting personal RW information on all three categories regarding names, license plate numbers, and phone numbers of persons who are NOT MEMBERS.

I thought that is why we have "handles" and "passwords"!
To the OP have we ever met? I can't recall ever meeting with you because Idfw NBA providers at all so please stop pming me. #GAMEOVER
^Maybe the OP thinks you're in DC and would like to meet you for a lunch outting.

Don't forget to give CD a DC review. Lol
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2017, 09:30 AM
I did read your post! Apparently you can't comprehend mine.

How does a provider "screen" a potential visitor without RW info? Originally Posted by LexusLover
She starts sucking his dick before discussing price and service!

If he objects to that , he is either an idiot or a Cop!

• WTF
  • 03-14-2017, 09:37 AM
That still doesn't answer my question of how she got information about other providers... Idgaf what another whore has to say about me or etc I wouldn't ever think of outting anyone especially when I know it could ruin there life forever... .. Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl
That is half of all you silly fuckers problem....you apply your logic to other people.

If you want to figure out wtf a crazy mofo may do, you got to think like a crazy mofo.

As to how someone gets information, it isn't that hard , shit Obama spied on Trump through his microwave!
To the OP have we ever met? I can't recall ever meeting with you because Idfw NBA providers at all so please stop pming me. #GAMEOVER Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
LMAO but she can't respond to this thread
Why not? ^
Why not? ^ Originally Posted by TryWeakly
To busy sending pms obviously
  • N.M.
  • 03-14-2017, 05:40 PM
Why not ^

• N.M.
  • 03-14-2017, 05:42 PM
my bad....

I just realized I had already posted that with my TryWeakly mandle...

This switching back and forth with these two accounts, it's catching up with me.....

Heh...the struggle is real..
I am seeking and loving me some P Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
Luv your sig line babe

I hope the OP is enjoying herself in Nola, oops i mean DC ....
To busy posting in the Nola forum instead of enjoying DC obviously Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl
Giggles!
That is half of all you silly fuckers problem....you apply your logic to other people.
Originally Posted by WTF
Pot calling kettle.