Trump announces transgenders cannot serve in the Military!

Well, we have trans-gender. Trans-abled, Trans-racial, and people now being trans-agist.. They are all mental!! Originally Posted by garhkal
The only Trans that's worth a dam is a Trans-Am.

Jim

Stay classy, you fucking RETARD!
The only Trans that's worth a dam is a Trans-Am.

Jim

Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yee HAW!
And how the fuck do you know what IB thinks about vets? The answer is you don't. So quit posting drivel. Dumb fuck. Originally Posted by bambino
Sorry I forgot you are the king of drivel. I posted my opinion you post bullshit and then run from it. When we gonna bet? Until you can back up your words shut the fuck up.
Shit, I'm trying to keep you and JDCornhole from getting banned talking about crazy shit that gay ex-sailor wants to talk about!

You read his post in you ex's thread? ? I didn't even know that made shit like that! Originally Posted by WTF
This post confirms you are really stoooooooopid! Originally Posted by bambino
Okay I agree with Bambino on this one. Once a Sailor always a Sailor. Just like once a gay always a gay. So you should say "that gay sailor" its all in the grammar my friend.
Stay classy, you fucking RETARD! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I certainly will You Sumbitch, lol.

Jim
Yee HAW! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That almost makes me wanna make up a movie thread in the general/OT area (If this site has one) to see which of the 3 Smokie films is everyone's fave..