Enough is Enough

My point is Peaches - and others to be fair - shouldn't be allowed to turn this into his own personal high school revenge brigade. We can't help it he never got the cheerleader pussy. Personally I'd have never looked down to even see him there. But it's not fair to make people subject to his bullying just because he has, let's just call them, issues. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
So if I decided to turn over a new leaf here, can you give me a comprehensive list of words that I absolutely cannot use if I don't want to be seen as "bullying a provider and affecting her business"?

Because let's face it...your only definition of "bullying" revolves around my choice of words...
Okay. It took ma awhile to read this. So I just need to know where we're heading. Are we censoring the assholes so the eternally easy butt-hurt folks like pet-a-bear won't get their feels bruised? Or are we not suppose to be stating that Lemon Lime Strawberry Ocean Breeze Coca-Cola Slushee pussy slinger is considered obese by the CDC?
They don't know...they won't ever quantify or qualify it...they just want us to "not be mean"...their own opinion of "mean" of course...

That's why they fail so damn hard...
My point was if someone chooses to post a threAD say on the national board on TER, or many other boards, it would receive the same response as here. If you choose that as a way to draw attention, you might not get the response you were looking for.

You know what I'm talking about; you just refuse to see that bullying does keep people away. It does hurt people. It hurts them for no reason. It hurts them in a way that you would never do to someone, yet for some reason you condone it. I don't get you man. You're otherwise a pretty cool dude. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Sometimes I think I do know what you're talking about then you go off on a different tangent... and point of order... I don't condone shit. I seek to find perspective on things. if people are getting their feelings hurt from some anonymous keyboard asshole on an adult board, That's a different issue entirely that we can discuss. Where said asshole effects ANY hookers business adversely is what I am refuting.

And I have, on more than one occasion, stated I found lady X to be bigger than I like or not attractive to me... again my phrasing was No doubt different than some others.... But I'm also not one to randomly interject my opinion on that subject all the time. My narcissism isn't that out of control just yet.
  • Tetas
  • 09-18-2013, 06:15 PM
Okay. It took ma awhile to read this. So I just need to know where we're heading. Are we censoring the assholes so the eternally easy butt-hurt folks like pet-a-bear won't get their feels bruised? Or are we not suppose to be stating that Lemon Lime Strawberry Ocean Breeze Coca-Cola Slushee pussy slinger is considered obese by the CDC? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I don't know about you, but I'm gonna fuck Cherry Pop the Whore...unless she's fat...did we ever decide if she's fat-fat or just Wakeup fat?
WU, I have seen your posts. I know you are smarter than that. It is not a list of words. It is hitting someone for no reason other than to be cruel. I would elaborate further but, there is no doubt that you know what bullying is and how you could stop it.

It is nice that you are considering turning a new leaf, even if only sarcastically.

So if I decided to turn over a new leaf here, can you give me a comprehensive list of words that I absolutely cannot use if I don't want to be seen as "bullying a provider and affecting her business"?

Because let's face it...your only definition of "bullying" revolves around my choice of words... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I don't know about you, but I'm gonna fuck Cherry Pop the Whore...unless she's fat...did we ever decide if she's fat-fat or just Wakeup fat? Originally Posted by riday
Does she have a showcase?
It is not a list of words. It is hitting someone for no reason other than to be cruel. I would elaborate further but, there is no doubt that you know what bullying is and how you could stop it. Originally Posted by Adabear
How do you define "cruel", "no reason", or "hitting"? I know exactly what my definition of bullying is...and I've done none of it...so convince me that I have...

It is nice that you are considering turning a new leaf, even if only sarcastically. Originally Posted by Adabear
You obviously can't read English...reread what I posted and try again...
What is your definition of bullying WU?
Wonder if it's anything like datying , only with a b... ?
How do you define "cruel", "no reason", or "hitting"? I know exactly what my definition of bullying is...and I've done none of it...so convince me that I have...

You obviously can't read English...reread what I posted and try again... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
What's next? Are you going to ask for the definition of "is"? What I see above is childish. Do you need that definition too? "How do you define cruel?" Seriously?!!!

A woman posts she's wanting to visit Houston and asks about the city. The first reply comes from you saying, "stay away, we have enough whales." That would be considered cruel.
What is your definition of bullying WU? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Pick one...

Go ahead surcher...define bully as a verb for me...

P.S.-That's a pointless tack EA, and I think you know why...so why ask?
It's the same the same blackballing process in the real world. Please don't be naïve or play Peaches checker's game LD, you're better than that.

I don't see anything wrong with a true review saying she doesn't look like her pictures. But when a lady posts something on some thread and someone goes in and types "Fat.....", that's not right. It's bulling and it causes people to remove themselves from the situation whether they are really fat or not. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Fair enough, I understand what you're saying. The guys may talk shit about whoever they choose, and when they start yes they do pile on thick, but in the end it is how the lady handles it that adversely downgrades her business. Yes their shit talk may embarrass her, it may get the mal-posters lemmings to dismiss her as a choice, but if a guy wants to see someone he will see her. The way she responds may make him choose not to. I'm sure it's happened to me before, but the way I see it is there is context to everything, and if one is so sensitive that what they read here insults their sensibilities so much... you're probably not my kinda guy. Most of what I type is in jest anyhow.

The only person who I've ever heard refer to Houston as a horrible place to work, or to post in, is Brooke Wild...

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=109

The rest of you are just talking out of your ass... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
yes, and that was after doing the aforementioned brow beating that you guys do. You said over drinks that day that you were going to knock her off her Queen Bee pedestal... congrats sir. Sure you guys pushed her, and pushed her, and when she started pushing back you pushed some more. Hence that thread, but as much as I love Brooke, it's was ALWAYS her choice how to respond.

Again. see my post above..... only one adversely effecting her business is her. Do a better job. Get better photos, don't be a dumbass.... etc..... "Bullying" does Jack shit. Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
^THIS!
Some of the girls get hurt feelings, worn down, and frustrated at the negative comments posted about them. that leads them to say and do things that aren't conductive to getting money, hence the meltdowns and leaving like a pouty kid to retire to her corner. laugh that shit off, ignore it, or get pissed about it... the choice is up to the individual, because regardless it's going to get said.

In the end, it's his opinions and his attitude and shitty as they may be viewed he has a right to them. Why anyone would give a shit is beyond me. If you let him take up space rent free in your head and let him live the dream and Mr. Lukbak once said, that's your right too.

Ignore the bullshit, or play the game. Just don't complain and pout when you realize you've brought the wrong pieces to the board.

p.s. I suck cock like a banshee.