Daughter of Random Thoughts

Originally Posted by Zenovia
Great, I will quite shaving then. It's a pain in the ass anyway!!

Thanks for the tip Zen!!
Alien cheeks are ten times better than human cheeks.
I would do anything to be abducted and force to breed with a female alien.
How many clowns can you get in a Mini Cooper, wait make that two mini’s. I’m seeing double!
How many clowns can you get in a Mini Cooper, wait make that two mini’s. I’m seeing double! Originally Posted by Post apocalyptic lvr
We’re all clowns in a circus world. *HONK HONK*
I would do anything to be abducted and force to breed with a female alien. Originally Posted by Sxenthusiast00095
As long as she does not look like the aliens on alien or predator
Never let this thread die.....ever!
As long as she does not look like the aliens on alien or predator Originally Posted by Rockydoc
They’re cute Ngl.That’s why I call em Xenohoes.
And Predab#%ches
Since there seems to be such difficulty with keeping threads on topic lately, I decided to start and "off topic" thread.
You can talk about anything you want to talk about as long as it is legal to talk about on this forum.
You won't have to worry about getting warnings or points for being off topic, because there is no topic.
Have at it! Originally Posted by tuckahoe

The "No Topic Thread" has been merged with the "Daughter of Random Thought" thread.
Both threads have the same original topic.
And even no hair, Mr tuck... (by Johnson 05-03-2021)

Never had a woman with no hair on her head, but a bunch with none below. This past year, a hot lady I knew had to have chemo for cancer. She was so hot and good looking, I wanted her even with no head on her hair. Never did get to have her, but happily she did survive.
I'm leaving it out of my spaghetti tonight....my son is a chef...sometimes it just comes out of my pores...wish I liked it more...smells good but the after effects suck....

If anyone wants to know Frank secretly wants LSU boxers for Christmas

Who's Frank you ask? 🤷♂️