Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

• WTF
  • 08-10-2015, 12:08 PM
So you admit (again) that abortions are being performed in all trimesters. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

So you admit that you are ok with abortion in the first trimester. ..
Stepped on your dick just now. The Hyde Amendment is the law of the land and PP broke it. Where is your outrage for their lawless acts? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
While my dick may be long enough for me to step on, im careful to step around it.

You keep saying they broke the law, but no one has even been charged with a crime. . .let alone convicted. The Texas attorney general on the other hand has been charged with breaking the law. . .where is ur outrage?
You are the biggest fucking idiot on this board. Try to reconcile your two posts, dumbass. They can't both be correct.
. Originally Posted by lustylad

Stupid! that's the SCOTUS ruling. . .. abortion is legal up till the point of "viability".

-The Roe decision defined "viable" as being "potentially able to live outside the mother's womb, albeit with artificial aid," adding that viability "is usually placed at about seven months (28 weeks) but may occur earlier, even at 24 weeks-

u dummy
  • WTF
  • 08-12-2015, 02:42 PM
Have any of you right wing loons ever tried buying a baby part?

Have any of you right wing loons ever tried buying a baby part?

Originally Posted by WTF

Have you tried the PP website yet? Load up your shopping cart, fagboy....

More bullshit. Keep doing the crawdaddy you jizzmonkey

when you don't have a leg to stand on, post a stupid fucking cartoon.

Originally Posted by lustylad
did you know that Cecile Richards is the daughter of "Ma" Richards, former Texas governor
  • WTF
  • 08-12-2015, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by lustylad

If i could find you a 6 week old baby brain I'd buy for ya and have Dr Carson put in in that empty drum of yours and increase your IQ by 30 points.
...when you don't have a leg to stand on... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Thanks, but most of the time I have 3 legs... if you need one though, wait until PP has an online special...

did you know that Cecile Richards is the daughter of "Ma" Richards, former Texas governor Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
That explains the unhinged, cross-eyed look...
  • WTF
  • 08-12-2015, 03:58 PM
Thanks, but most of the time I have 3 legs... if you need one though, wait until PP has an online special... Originally Posted by lustylad
Three legs most of the time? Wtf? Your boyfriend a one-legged cocksucker?
Thanks, but most of the time I have 3 legs... if you need one though, wait until PP has an online special...

That explains the unhinged, cross-eyed look...
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Jokes are all you have, because the other is simply not true.
Three legs most of the time? Wtf? Your boyfriend a one-legged cocksucker? Originally Posted by WTF

BURN!
PP has a store front operation

PP rents space to Stem Express in PP store front likely covers all rent. (read Fungible payment)

PP abort live babies and sell the parts to Stem Express for handling cost and shipping/packaging expense. Stem Express on-site takes possession.

Stem Express sell freshly dead babies to Ganogen.

Ganogen implants fresh dead babies on to mice and grows organ/part to full size. Ganogen then sells to highest bigger a kidney or other part for implantation back to human receiver, in this case, a kidney / dialysis patient near the end.

Hence, kill babies so their parts canbe stolen and given to a needy patient. How does that work for you Dr. Frankenstein.

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/12/b...n-transplants/

If you support PP after this, you are a very sick puppy.
PP has a store front operation

PP rents space to Stem Express in PP store front likely covers all rent. (read Fungible payment)

PP abort live babies and sell the parts to Stem Express for handling cost and shipping/packaging expense. Stem Express on-site takes possession.

Stem Express sell freshly dead babies to Ganogen.

Ganogen implants fresh dead babies on to mice and grows organ/part to full size. Ganogen then sells to highest bigger a kidney or other part for implantation back to human receiver, in this case, a kidney / dialysis patient near the end.

Hence, kill babies so their parts canbe stolen and given to a needy patient. How does that work for you Dr. Frankenstein.

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/12/b...n-transplants/

If you support PP after this, you are a very sick puppy. Originally Posted by johnjay
"Plans to" isn't it amazing how dropping those two words make it say what you wish it did?