I got caught in the excitement of dinner with a dime peice.

Awesome Bump!
@bend over, Bump? no one knows her side of the story.She proboly viewed this thread many times and didn't realize this was her.
Well yes Big Bump. There's been zero activity in this thread for 18 months til you posted again so if she hasn't figured it out by now chances are she never will. BD
who knows maybe she wil lol
who knows maybe she wil lol Originally Posted by kusmaldo
I think she took some time off to get a nose job and deal with a few other things...... rumor has it she was intimidated by a stalker that would not let her be....
@whispers hmmmmm strange? if you read my first post on this thread than you know she is the type who will speak her mind. look at her profile and threads she's not the type to just let you talk about her and just remain silent she just doesn't know that she is the dimepiece in question.
Are you for real?
@farguar your handle picture makes me think otherwise
This is bizarre in a creepy way with a hint of fatal attraction....
(I'll admit to not reading all 28 pages of this, but...

kusmaldo is my new favorite poster
  • Old-T
  • 12-13-2014, 11:54 AM
You have always had a soft spot for Portuguese, no?
@farguar your handle picture makes me think otherwise Originally Posted by kusmaldo
I do not understand your response. What is wrong with my picture? Why does it cause you to "think otherwise"?

BTW: Your postings in this thread might suggest you already think otherwise.

Are you for real?
  • Old-T
  • 12-13-2014, 03:10 PM
I do not understand your response. What is wrong with my picture? Why does it cause you to "think otherwise"?

BTW: Your postings in this thread might suggest you already think otherwise.

Are you for real? Originally Posted by inspector farquar
I think the odds are very high that he is not real. This is a game to him, and he is playing it well, and having a great number of laughs at our expense. Though I must admit, relatively harmless ones.
having a great number of laughs at our expense ... Originally Posted by Old-T
Giving as good as he's getting, as they say.
@eva if thats fatal attraction than where is my interrogation scene?