Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Asian is not racist unless you refer to them as gooks, chinks, slant eyes etc., those would be racial slurs and are only intended in this context as a very small example of potential racist slurs as I am sure there are a lot more just for the mongoloids which are primarily Asian.

There are a lot of definitions that liberals like to use to cover their bigoted asses when they want to cite a person as being "racist". They have made the world such a politically correct bunch of nonsense to the point that if you communicate in an fashion other than what they approve of at the time, you are a racist. It is all bullshit. Cuban is a nationality, Asian isn't even a race but a geographical are used to identify people form that area. You should look up how few races there actually are as there are not many.

I know, ignorance is bliss and educating yourself sometimes may mean you are wrong and that is tough to deal with. take some time and look up the facts about what is called race.

Me, I am but one member of a race that I call human, without signifying anything other than I am human. As to my background, I have yet to undergo the banality of that genealogical website that will do a dna analysis and let you know how many people that were dissimilar to what you are now fucked each other and left you with a touch of their dna.
dna. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
^^^^^^^^ From Houston.
We are discussing the POINTS given to her by NYr, which led to her subsequent ban. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
^^^^^^^ boring

Personally, I hate Houston and have no love for the area. It's way too hot there... Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I infer from your statement that Dallas fucktards can't take the heat. This would certainly explain why Dorthy's ban is celebrated there.
I infer from your statement that Dallas fucktards can't take the heat. This would certainly explain why Dorthy's ban is celebrated there. Originally Posted by 2intexas
Dallas gets hotter than Houston because there is less humidity there,,,No one cares that the whore was banned except for her lesbo GF and a few boring drama herd types in Houston. They should check out Houston's alerts section if they want some unbridled entertainment in their own backyard.
So the numerous usages of the f-word during the time span (between NYr's two warnings) in that thread were not insulting enough to your liking? Originally Posted by andymarksman
Mere foreplay
Dallas....They should check out Houston's alerts section if they want some unbridled entertainment in their own backyard. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
Dallas is our back yard.
Ummmmm.... Read the definition of What a racist is. I already sent the definition. But look it up for yourself. And it's how you use the word... Not the word itself.
Ummmmm.... Read the definition of What a racist is. I already sent the definition. But look it up for yourself. And it's how you use the word... Not the word itself. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
I'll pass, y'all have beat that shit to DEATH! Can y'all arguing something else now puhleeze, a lot of us are bored with WORD tennis matches?...Yawn
Well a lot of this crap is Yawnable! :-)

Xoxoxoxoxo
So the numerous usages of the f-word during the time span (between NYr's two warnings) in that thread were not insulting enough to your liking? Originally Posted by andymarksman
For fuck's sake; you're a fucking adult. Grow the fuck up. Fuck.
For fuck's sake; you're a fucking adult. Grow the fuck up. Fuck. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
That fucking funny..Bahahaha!
Dallas is our back yard. Originally Posted by armature
Then you need to clear out some of the weed overgrowth and debris in the front.

I'll pass, Originally Posted by ManSlut
Me too. Lindsay doesn't know WTF the word "like" or "bully" means either. See below:

Lol... Dorthy your a joke. You must service your clients with your left hand and type on Eccie with your right hand at the same time. Lol. Your only kidding yourself. Bullies never win. And about the fee advice.. Like we talked before...looking at your rates your close to being free.. And I told you it's ok. We can't all be at the same income bracket. Maybe one day you will figure it all out. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Lindsay, I'm assuming you were someone's pampered housewife till you weren't. Or maybe you just are an on again, off again hooker - idk and idc. What I do care about is men that abuse their power where where women are concerned and especially where women and sex converge. NYr is one of those men, and you are puppet to men like him. MAYBE ONE DAY YOU WILL FIGURE IT ALL OUT. Here's a hint, you were on the verge of a melt down the other day, and I let you off the hook.

So, kids, where are we on sussing out the legitimacy of NYr's claims and reign of terror?