YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

What the fuck does this mean? Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
It mean someone is playing GOD with other people live !!!!!! AND SHIT WILL HAPPEN
Self edit
Send pics Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I wish but I don't want to be kicked out!!!
Boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the fuck does this mean? Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
It mean someone is playing GOD with other people live !!!!!! AND SHIT WILL HAPPEN Originally Posted by CJohnny54
Something happened
CC, someone just got their taint twisted.
It mean someone is playing GOD with other people live !!!!!! AND SHIT WILL HAPPEN Originally Posted by CJohnny54
That sounds pretty much exciting times and all. Much more so than mysterious +6 fu.
Boobies!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
What she said.

Okay...so strip club etiquette for sure says don't be getting up in other dudes' lap dances!!! Pay for your own gosh darn naked pussy popping in your face, fuckers!!! This is my dance, so step off...

Yummy had to grow balls and get physical on a fucker!!! Can you imagine???
I think that many dudes just assume that if a female is getting a dance, that she is either drumming up business for the dancer and/or that it's college frat bar night and they want the attention vs. enjoying a dance.

Either way, boo. That's why I prefer VIP. Guys suck sometimes.
I think that many dudes just assume that if a female is getting a dance, that she is either drumming up business for the dancer and/or that it's college frat bar night and they want the attention vs. enjoying a dance.

Either way, boo. That's why I prefer VIP. Guys suck sometimes. Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Not as well as I do
Guys suck sometimes. Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
I wouldn't do it if you pay me !!!
Not as well as I do Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Let ATX be the judge on that ! Come visit us ...
Let ATX be the judge on that ! Come visit us ... Originally Posted by fun2come
I should, right??? Only problem is the MUNCHKINS get into all sorts of trouble when I leave. Can we work on getting the distance between Austin and Houston shortened??? I love to travel and I used to do it quite often, but alas, life circumstances change...but

I HAVE AN IDEA!!! If you come here JUST FOR ME, I'll make it worth your while in more ways than one

Where can I go around Houston that's accessible if I leave the Southeast side at 7:30am and am back on the Southeast side by 5:30pm (including traffic)??? That means earliest appt at 9am and latest at 2:45pm...
The MUNCHKINS that live with me are waaayyyy cuter...ijs