Random Thoughts

I want Starbucks, but I just can't seem to get myself out of bed and put clothes on.
I want Starbucks, but I just can't seem to get myself out of bed and put clothes on. Originally Posted by Vannah
The struggle is real!
"BBW" as a descriptor has never made much sense to me. I have nothing against most BBWs. However why are they assumed to be beautiful? I'm not saying they can't be. Certainly I think beauty can be separated from physical size. But since the acronym appears to be applied equally to everyone above a certain size, it seems to imply that their beauty is because of their size. I don't think it is any more true to say that all large women are beautiful than that all thinner women are beautiful.
I want Starbucks, but I just can't seem to get myself out of bed and put clothes on. Originally Posted by Vannah

We can have SpankyJ deliver in his "broga" pants!!!!
We can have SpankyJ deliver in his "broga" pants!!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657

We want pics!!!
We want pics!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
No, you really don't. Trust me, I'm doing you a favor by not sending
pics.
We can have SpankyJ deliver in his "broga" pants!!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Poke fun at the Broga pants if you will. I bet when Kanye West wears them, they'll sell out. You'll see! lol
Poke fun at the Broga pants if you will. I bet when Kanye West wears them, they'll sell out. You'll see! lol Originally Posted by Vannah

Yes but the KEY question will we see SpankyJ sporting some Broga pants?

What say you SpankyJ? Broga pants & a designer WWSD shirt?
Yes but the KEY question will we see SpankyJ sporting some Broga pants?

What say you SpankyJ? Broga pants & a designer WWSD shirt? Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Well, they say everyone has their price....

At the very least I'd need to get a waiver from all the providers that they won't raise their donation for me due to the trauma of seeing it. Some things can't be unseen.
  • BK
  • 05-19-2017, 11:11 AM
"BBW" as a descriptor has never made much sense to me. I have nothing against most BBWs. However why are they assumed to be beautiful? I'm not saying they can't be. Certainly I think beauty can be separated from physical size. But since the acronym appears to be applied equally to everyone above a certain size, it seems to imply that their beauty is because of their size. I don't think it is any more true to say that all large women are beautiful than that all thinner women are beautiful. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
BB doesn't stand for Butter Ball?
BB doesn't stand for Butter Ball? Originally Posted by BK
In at least one instance it might.
BB doesn't stand for Butter Ball? Originally Posted by BK
I was thinking boisterously belligerent.
BB. Big bang
If Ed and I ever win the lottery, it's happening.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_0097.JPG (129.9 KB, 303 views)
Just
wondered
what
this
would
look
like.