Get your Nerd on! (And I'll form... the head!)

Comicpalooza / Galacticon, bitches!!!!!!!!!!
Comicpalooza / Galacticon, bitches!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by theCFE
Showoff! Some of us are stuck at work today!
Cosplay pics or you weren't there...
I'll be there tomorrow and Sunday...
I'll be there tomorrow and Sunday... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Hmm, I see you as a Colonel Tye kind of guy.
Baltar...
Baltar... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
No Brother Cavill?
Gaiius Baltar is sexy as fuck - it's such a shame he couldn't make it.
Man, Bob's Burgers is one of the best shows on TV right now. I'm slightly hung over and it's still hilarious!
  • Trey
  • 05-25-2013, 11:39 AM
Yes it is. That whole group of Sunday toons is pretty good, I'm kinda down on the Simpsons though, they sit on the DVR for a bit till I watch them.
Yes it is. That whole group of Sunday toons is pretty good, I'm kinda down on the Simpsons though, they sit on the DVR for a bit till I watch them. Originally Posted by trey
Season 2 of it just recently got added to NetFlix so we started grinding it out again. Louise is damn funny!
Gaiius Baltar is sexy as fuck - it's such a shame he couldn't make it. Originally Posted by theCFE
Baltar is suppose to be EVIL. The original Baltar from the 70s version was better.
Got my autograph collection complete...

BSG 1978 on the bottom. BSG REI on top. Adama and Roselin under the headline. I had to keep the two Tighs together though, since they were both in attendance. None of the other BSG REI characters who were counterparts to the BSG 1978 characters were there except those two.

P.S.-I confessed to Anne Lockhart that I had a major crush on her when I was a kid, and that I was completely overboard when I saw hot women flying Vipers. She said, "Oh my. If only I was a little younger." We had a great talk.

P.P.S-Nicki Clyne is a sweetheart.
Baltar is suppose to be EVIL. The original Baltar from the 70s version was better. Originally Posted by zerodahero
Meh. I find the new Baltar's back and forth conflictedness much more interesting than the original's campy evilness.