nothing reply anything you want

Hey twk

How bout giving osd a few extra toons after this ordeal?
Or use some "Blue Bonnet" margarine

"Every things better with Blue Bonnet on it" lol
Or use some "Blue Bonnet" margarine

damn echo....
Hey twk

How bout giving osd a few extra toons after this ordeal? Originally Posted by winn dixie
he did and so Thank both of ya

BUT ya that NY rep that pulled a fire alarm , he was a HS principal for 10 years after being a teacher that worked his way up. So how can the DEM claim he did not know what he did just got ta be better toons on him
Is he Baron von Rotten is disguise, again?
Apparently, as the echo resounds
Ordered new blow up doll with extra patch kit. Thinking about doing a review? Will it get pa credit?
Ordered new blow up doll with extra patch kit. Thinking about doing a review? Will it get pa credit? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Does she have ads?
With her own tele? (not yours)
Her own website or maybe a P411, or Eccie account?
It would probably end up as a no activities disqualify though.
Does she have ads?
With her own tele? (not yours)
Her own website or maybe a P411, or Eccie account? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I was thinking posting website company tele and email and model number of doll. Ordering instructions and how long to deliver.
With this abundance of info it should easily answer all review criteria.
This is a great new venture. Why not.
UC.. It really would meet all review criteria
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I called afternoon to check complaint caller ID not working

he was all ears why I think sabotage and where ta look
poof it works but was told I will be called back by 8pm

worked all last night and today so I call at 3pm to close off as I was going ta do at 8 pm day before but was never called back

BUT as as I was talking with him telling me we never break things it starts
No this then that So I'm telling him what and how to fix

I can hear him tying like a mad man

So now I got to wait on a call Friday, he would not let me close
ok he want me to believe it did not crash as I called but it needs checking and not we don break things. even if worked 24 hours till I called

still working after he hung up after I asked him if he believes in the tooth fairy.

yes I updated the FCC LOL that he was fixing what and where ta fix in switching station computer

they turned off all of line then DSL then fucked my account but ya right it just my lines LOL mmmmm maybe he would like Sir this is what I did for a living at one time.errr WTF

ether phone company been hacked or bad apples working at buttttt no blame the wires that test ok
Ordered new blow up doll with extra patch kit. Thinking about doing a review? Will it get pa credit? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Posted a poll in atx coed to garner the metrics.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I called afternoon to check complaint caller ID not working

he was all ears why I think sabotage and where ta look
poof it works but was told I will be called back by 8pm

worked all last night and today so I call at 3pm to close off as I was going ta do at 8 pm day before but was never called back

BUT as as I was talking with him telling me we never break things it starts
No this then that So I'm telling him what and how to fix

I can hear him tying like a mad man

So now I got to wait on a call Friday, he would not let me close
ok he want me to believe it did not crash as I called but it needs checking and not we don break things. even if worked 24 hours till I called

still working after he hung up after I asked him if he believes in the tooth fairy.

yes I updated the FCC LOL that he was fixing what and where ta fix in switching station computer

they turned off all of line then DSL then fucked my account but ya right it just my lines LOL mmmmm maybe he would like Sir this is what I did for a living at one time.errr WTF

ether phone company been hacked or bad apples working at buttttt no blame the wires that test ok Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I just check my tele. Pick up heard voices! Scary. Not doing that again.
I just check my tele. Pick up heard voices! Scary. Not doing that again. Originally Posted by winn dixie
now that is funny

BTW there are 2 tones that a phone has
the dial tone

and the hung up tone you can not tell or hear unless you have the fight tools

both have to be clean tone

IBM let me keep line testing tools. I could not work on wires or what ever that wire went. But I had the tools so I could call the right person.
I just check my tele. Pick up heard voices! Scary. Not doing that again. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Don't need the phone to hear voices... do it all on my own.
winn,

What language does the Blowup Doll speak.
Or do you simply hear voices?

Good idea on the patch kit though. Just one ?