NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

^
Agree.
Vince Young was crazy impressive at UT. And he had size that kills Manziel. And look where he is now.

Don, did you go to A&M? If I'm wrong I'm happy to buy you a beer.

Some sap team will pick him up in the first round. But I don't see him doing anything in the NFL.
Nah, I'm a UH student, just happen to be a Johnny fan. I'll take you up on that beer lol

Draft Johnny Mother Fucking Football

The safe bet would be Clowney. But if we do that, might as well develop Keenum and give him a fair shot with a full arsenal and some O-line fuckers that know how to block. Seriously though JFF has got too much flare to pass up. Since FSU's Winston is not eligible till next year, draft Manziel or find a franchise QB elsewhere. But this kid knows how to lead, understands the game, and can flat out ball. I'd be OK with Clowney but got a feeling by not taking Manziel, we'd regret that shit in the long run.

I know 2 and 14 feels like shit but we're shedding a lot of dead weight. Hell, last time I posted we were all ripping Kubes and Dopey. Some were already calling for a new QB and HC. Well here it is and with a #1 pick. I like our odds.

BTW.. Seahawks for the Bowl with an astrick for juicin. LOL
Willy! Good to see you back man. Don't leave us like that again...

I think every team might be juicing, Seattle players are just dumb enough to keep getting caught. They should get an asterisk for stupidity as well.
Manziel may be the most hyped athlete of his generation, not the best athlete. His name isn't even John, it's Jonothan. Jonothan fuckin Football. Good luck to whomever drafts him.
You can dream all you won't Johnny not coming here .By the way the texans need to cut A. Foster since he sign that contract he don't care anymore that's a bad contract anyway you can find a running back in the draft
  • Trey
  • 01-14-2014, 10:12 AM
Maybe with this new issue for foster they try to get out of it. If he really did try and force that lady to abort the kid and use his bro to harass the bitch. I'd try just about anything to get out of that contract. I can't stand foster anyway dudes been a D-bag ever since he knew he was gonna get paid.
White trash and I would not be surprised if she lived in a trailer. I see a lot of kids by different fathers with this girl.

I'd hit it, but wrap that shit up. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
With his new contract, Foster should have KNOWN to wrap his shit up. He's a dumb ass if he think these Ho's wouldn't be out to get him...

Hey Don, she's a UH student too, did you know her
I'm at a loss, Foster seemed like a smart guy, what a Fucking idiot. Good lord.
I'm at a loss, Foster seemed like a smart guy, what a Fucking idiot. Good lord. Originally Posted by TheDon
Hey Bro, it's pussy. Far be it for me to criticize a guy about being stupid about pussy!
If he was tearing it up on the field a couple months ago I might feel different about it. But it's not like he was stressed with work or anything, all he was doing was just chilling. It's pretty much the only thing he shouldn't have done lol.
"I'm married with children and pretty well known but I'm going to go ahead and take pics with my pussy on the side anyway"