NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Hoes be having agendas. And this one is no different.

Foster's a DUMBASS for smashing raw and knocking this chick up knowing his ass is married. And even a BIGGER DUMBASS for trying to strongarm her into getting an abortion and for getting his brother involved. Now she's suing his ass for harassment. I wouldn't be surprised if she wins. SMH...

Read that he only knew this chick for about four months, which means she gave up the pussy almost immediately. Them pics she posted on her Twitter account IMO confirms her agenda. She's about to get broken off quite nicely for the next 18+ years.

Maybe he threw his back out from beasting too hard in that pussy and that's why his ass needed surgery.

Dumb muthafucka.........
Maybe he threw his back out from beasting too hard in that pussy and that's why his ass needed surgery.

Dumb muthafucka......... Originally Posted by kerwil62
LMMFAO...
Maybe the Texans should hire IHOP's “expert in menu creative development”.
Great post Kerwil. Nailed it.
Fosters whole sensitive new age intellectual act was getting real fucking old even before this shit came out.
  • Satin
  • 01-14-2014, 07:12 PM
Kerwil, man your post was 100% spot on. It's hard for me to believe Foster would be this stupid. Taking pics, hitting it raw? Wow, he deserves whatever he gets. Since the Texans don't like players having off the field drama, if this is true, I can see them cutting him loose. He's damaged goods anyway. I predicted he would barely play half the year this season. Too many carries, his days are over.

She's pretty hot though. I would knock the bottom out that pussy any day of the week. She's slutty in a trailer trash kind of way. That's some expensive pussy!!!
Hoes be having agendas. And this one is no different.

Foster's a DUMBASS for smashing raw and knocking this chick up knowing his ass is married. And even a BIGGER DUMBASS for trying to strongarm her into getting an abortion and for getting his brother involved. Now she's suing his ass for harassment. I wouldn't be surprised if she wins. SMH...

Read that he only knew this chick for about four months, which means she gave up the pussy almost immediately. Them pics she posted on her Twitter account IMO confirms her agenda. She's about to get broken off quite nicely for the next 18+ years.

Dumb muthafucka......... Originally Posted by kerwil62
LMAO
I hope I'm not the only fucker that loaded up on his stock!
So what are they gonna do now? Use that #1 pick to draft a running back?
  • Trey
  • 01-15-2014, 08:53 AM
Hell no running backs today seem to be treated like kickers, very interchangeable. You could get one further along in the draft. Remember he wasn't even drafted himself. I still want JFF but I can see another Mario situation in our near future.
So, another NFL team looking for a new head coach, hires a guy who was mediocre or less than that in his prior head coaching experience! To wit: the Lions hiring Jim Caldwell who was let go by the Colts a few years ago! Baffles the bell out of me!
He took the colts to the super bowl has a ring with the ravens
He took the colts to the super bowl has a ring with the ravens Originally Posted by jstone420
Nah, that was all Peyton Manning, the only thing Caldwell did was bench everyone after the 14-0 start, pissing off the players and fanbase and then getting outcoached like a motherfucker in the SB by Sean Peyton.
Explain this ring for the ravens then as offensive coordinator dont tell me that was all flacco . He's decent not great
Mike Zimmer...new HC of the Vikings

Completely different personality than Leslie Frazier