For those who need proof of election fraud....

breitbart.com

Breitbart.com is an American far-right syndicated news and opinion website.
This is an act. Right? You excel at dummying up like Bunker used to say. I mean your posts are just for shock value right? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Just an empty bag. Originally Posted by bambino

Like being called ugly by a frog.
favorite sources of OP

bitchute.com

BitChute is an alt-tech video hosting service launched by Ray Vahey in January 2017. It is known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech.

gatewaypundit.com

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far right fake news website.The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

rumble.com

The site is popular among American right leaning users.

theblaze.com

Blaze Media is an American conservative media company.

breitbart.com

Breitbart.com is an American far-right syndicated news and opinion website.
breitbart.com

Breitbart.com is an American far-right syndicated news and opinion website. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Outstanding source of truth.

HAJAHAAAAA
JANUARY 30, 2022

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

If the Vice President (Mike Pence) had “absolutely no right” to change the Presidential Election results in the Senate, despite fraud and many other irregularities, how come the Democrats and RINO Republicans, like Wacky Susan Collins, are desperately trying to pass legislation that will not allow the Vice President to change the results of the election? Actually, what they are saying, is that Mike Pence did have the right to change the outcome, and they now want to take that right away. Unfortunately, he didn’t exercise that power, he could have overturned the Election!

###
JANUARY 30, 2022

If the Vice President (Mike Pence) had “absolutely no right” to change the Presidential Election results in the Senate, despite fraud and many other irregularities, how come the Democrats and RINO Republicans, like Wacky Susan Collins, are desperately trying to pass legislation that will not allow the Vice President to change the results of the election? Actually, what they are saying, is that Mike Pence did have the right to change the outcome, and they now want to take that right away. Unfortunately, he didn’t exercise that power, he could have overturned the Election!

###
JANUARY 30, 2022

### Originally Posted by bambino
"overturned" the election. I'm sure that's fine with you, but not the rest of us that voted against that prune faced cocksucker.
https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/7057 Originally Posted by bambino

More telegram links. I may have to write a bot to respond to your links, since that's all you have.

I'm curious though....is it really sad to be ignored to the point you just post telegram links all day? I figure you do it everywhere since folks are tired of listening to you.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons
Last Week's Court Ruling in Pennsylvania Means 40% of Ballots Unconstitutional -- Without These Ballots President Trump Crushed Biden by a 2 to 1 Ratio in the State!
Last Week's Court Ruling in Pennsylvania Means 40% of Ballots Unconstitutional -- Without These Ballots President Trump Crushed Biden by a 2 to 1 Ratio in the State!
Last Week's Court Ruling in Pennsylvania Means 40% of Ballots Unconstitutional -- Without These Ballots President Trump Crushed Biden by a 2 to 1 Ratio in the State! Originally Posted by bambino
Last Week's Court Ruling in Pennsylvania Means 40% of Ballots Unconstitutional -- Without These Ballots President Trump Crushed Biden by a 2 to 1 Ratio in the State! Originally Posted by bambino

Of course, it is so much more believable when you post it twice. I'm worried (hopeful) are you experiencing stroke like symptoms? Can't remember what you did a minute ago?
Trump really is the biggest threat to our democracy. He is also a nut case and the worst ex President by far.

Statement by Trump

"He could have overturned the election."