NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Tough minded coach the vikings got
LOL

Long live Isiah!
A thumping to keep Tom humble. There is no hope for Bill
Thought they did well considering they had nothing to work with on offense. Have Denver/Seattle winning today.
It's always a GREAT day when the Cheatriots lose a playoff game
Seattle and Denver in the Superbowl.............WTF was Richard Sherman ranting about in that interview. lol
More than likely Crabtree had been talking shit all game and he just wanted to let everyone know about it lol

Why in the hell do you throw the ball at the best corner on the opposing team, probably the league (he led the NFL with 8 ints) in one of the biggest moments in the game.

Great players make great plays when it counts. There is no way I'm throwing that ball anywhere near Sherman. Maybe Manning or Brady get away with that throw, but not Kaep
Sherman was awesome after the game, loved it!

I hope he says that after he shuts down Welker/Decker/Thomas after the Superbowl Lmao
Sherman was awesome after the game, loved it! Originally Posted by TheDon

Me too...I'm so glad he didn't go all "Politically Correct" and shit.
Are the NFL officials the most feeble group of "professionals" in any walk of life? That's including hookers.
The Fox broadcast sure pussyed out and cut away from Sherman's interview as soon as they could. They should have rolled on and they would have something epic. Pussed out Fox!!!! Lol.
Me too...I'm so glad he didn't go all "Politically Correct" and shit. Originally Posted by DickEmDown
People get mad when athletes do "boring" interviews. Then when someone goes Ric Flair on TV the same people complain. Heh
You don't win in the NFL with a bunch of Ivy Leagers.
Sherman was awesome after the game, loved it!

I hope he says that after he shuts down Welker/Decker/Thomas after the Superbowl Lmao Originally Posted by TheDon
Optimus Prime has a grudge against his former college coach Harbaugh.