For those who need proof of election fraud....

You have heard of theoretical physicists ?

Upon reaching 34,000 posts, Bamb has been elevated to the title of "theoretical conspiracy theorist."
... They are NOT releasing all the videos yet.
Pelosi won't let them... But Revolver has ones
of Ray Epps... And they explain everything.

The New York Times was explaining things also,
until George Soros and his people told them to stop.

THIS is who you liberal lads are chained to:
The Democrat party - that has to hide things.

#### Salty
double post
Why don’t you start a thread about me. You hang on all my posts and count them. You’ve become cringeworthy. Now run along Lil Fella.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Don't turn into a Bambino
I agree with President Trump that the real insurrection occurred on November 3, 2020.

How do we quash and defeat the insurrection?

FIX 2020.

Any public official, politician, or so-called “Patriot leader” who is not primarily focused on FIXING 2020 is aiding and abetting the insurrectionists.

Just sayin.’

Lin ��❤️����
www.FightBack.law
I agree with President Trump that the real insurrection occurred on November 3, 2020.

FIX 2020.

Any public official, politician, or so-called “Patriot leader” who is not primarily focused on FIXING 2020 is aiding and abetting the insurrectionists.

Just sayin.’

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

FIX 2020.

Just sayin.’

Lin ��❤️����
www.FightBack.law Originally Posted by bambino
November was the real insurrection
Don't turn into a Bambino Originally Posted by VitaMan
... Don't know IF me good mate Bambino agrees with
that post of mine or not.

But one thing's FOR SURE:

THOSE are ME-OWN thoughts.

... And it's NOT difficult for you lads to
look at Revolver News and see what I mention.

You just need the stones to go and see.

### Salty
Many of us embrace the theory that Donald Trump devolved the federal government prior to the 2020 election. We believe this because we're finding bits of circumstantial evidence to support the idea.

A main premise of the theory is that Trump knew the 2020 election would be rigged and he took steps to invalidate it, secretly.

The steps he would have taken to invalidate the election involve actions such as presidential executive orders.

Recently, a draft executive order was uncovered authorizing the military to seize voting machines during the 2020 election. There is no way to know if that executive order was ever signed.

Now, a second draft executive order has been uncovered directing the Department of Homeland Security to impound election machines from the 2020 election.

These draft executive orders by themselves prove nothing. But they do give us insights into what Trump was thinking prior to the election.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/01/trump-...chines-report/
Many of us embrace the theory that Donald Trump devolved the federal government prior to the 2020 election. We believe this because we're finding bits of circumstantial evidence to support the idea.

A main premise of the theory is that Trump knew the 2020 election would be rigged and he took steps to invalidate it, secretly.

The steps he would have taken to invalidate the election involve actions such as presidential executive orders.

Recently, a draft executive order was uncovered authorizing the military to seize voting machines during the 2020 election. There is no way to know if that executive order was ever signed.

Now, a second draft executive order has been uncovered directing the Department of Homeland Security to impound election machines from the 2020 election.

These draft executive orders by themselves prove nothing. But they do give us insights into what Trump was thinking prior to the election.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/01/trump-...chines-report/

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

You were the one who FALSELY claimed we would see them in January, sport. You haven't seen them, or the jewish space lasers, or ANY evidence of fraud in the election. Just own it, you've been duped. Then you can get to work on becoming a man who doesn't make fake claims, but who down deep doesn't believe them enough to back his work with a wager. Hell, want till the end of this month with the same challenge? We ALL know the answer. Down in the south we have a term "crawfishing", and that's what you are doing.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/crawfish

Run along and polish your tin hat.

THIS IS HUGE! Arizona Audit Paper Expert Erich Speckin reveals that there were 25,000 Counterfeit ballots included into the 2020 election

"The printing quality is different, the same anomalies are present in the ovals on these 25,000 ballots"

Link To The Full Show
THIS IS HUGE! Arizona Audit Paper Expert Erich Speckin reveals that there were 25,000 Counterfeit ballots included into the 2020 election

"The printing quality is different, the same anomalies are present in the ovals on these 25,000 ballots"

Link To The Full Show