Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

right after i leave which will be in a few mins
Hey II2

whats happening? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Woke up this morning and brushed my gold tooth, laddie daddie 6 minutes 6 minutes Doug e fresh you on.
Was away for awhile, ran a 24hr. shift.
Actually the last time I saw Max was Halloween, and this thread will definately run to the 31st. Good luck?

Most likely not.

And a good morning to you too, BDS! Originally Posted by bigtexn
sorry i been up for 24hrs with no drugs just coffee
BDS,

Impressed by your desire to win this prize. I would love to hear about you in line for tickets or black Friday shopping.

I waited at Best Buy 2.4 days for the original XBOX 360. 1.2 days for led zeppelin tickets.

Now I just go to work motivated, sell more stuff and pay extra or someone to wait in line for me.

iPhone 4 - $32 for line guy. $6/hr. I showed up took his spot and 20 min later I have a new iPhone 4.

I think I'll go sell some extra stuff today and get an hour session with max for tomorrow night. Maybe we will have a winner by then .... No.

I see this going to page 1,000.
how did you get an iPhone 4 for $32?
BDS,

Impressed by your desire to win this prize. I would love to hear about you in line for tickets or black Friday shopping.

I waited at Best Buy 2.4 days for the original XBOX 360. 1.2 days for led zeppelin tickets.

Now I just go to work motivated, sell more stuff and pay extra or someone to wait in line for me.

iPhone 4 - $32 for line guy. $6/hr. I showed up took his spot and 20 min later I have a new iPhone 4.

I think I'll go sell some extra stuff today and get an hour session with max for tomorrow night. Maybe we will have a winner by then .... No.

I see this going to page 1,000. Originally Posted by slowrider69
BDS, I knocked out a few pots of coffee this morning myself. Luckily, I get a few days off. Also, your posting rate is impressive. You deserve to ravish Max, but I might beat ya to it. Bong!
where did everybody go?
Did I miss any new rules?
Yes there was a rule that nobody with "cool" in their handle are eligible for this prize
Well if thats the case I can at least knock others out
I just love the smell of napalm in the morning
Night gang has checked out
I won this last night, go back to bed
Got it Mr Cool!
A new set of losers I see ......