Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Lol... that's funny, all the usual suspects.
yeah - it has all of sudden gone quite in the last half hour
Wow.... BDS will have to get her minions to post for her. So sad.... Maybe she can go make some money now and just pay Max for a session.
SL69 - so you still tell me how you got an iPhone 4 for $23
Max seems hot and I do like free ......
killersalt do you want Max really really bad Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I want some max with a side of snow!
Wow.... BDS will have to get her minions to post for her. So sad.... Maybe she can go make some money now and just pay Max for a session. Originally Posted by slowrider69
she almost won. look around post 4111. she even declared herself the winner only to realize a min that it was not to be
You saying they are banned cause their account looks like mine does? or were they ACTUALLY banned? Im still seeing BDS online
Max isn't even up yet, she has no clue all the work she put us through last night....
You saying they are banned cause their account looks like mine does? or were they ACTUALLY banned? Im still seeing BDS online Originally Posted by ImaMrCool
don't know for sure but too much of a coincidence for all of them to have ban label on their avatar plus SP hunter has closed some contentious threads this morning so i was putting 2 and 2 together
I've never had a freebie, so even thoigh i did some work, this would ne awsome.
SL69 - so you still tell me how you got an iPhone 4 for $23 Originally Posted by proper
Dude you are tired... It was $32 for a guy to wait in line for me the iPhone 4 was $327. I did sell my 3GS to a dancer for $350. I actually got her to go outside the club for a 5 hour session. So in the end I saved $200.
Anyone posting and pooping yet? Brooke are you making the thread?
Or crapping and commenting?
Brooke, where did you go? To get toilet paper? Rub your tiny?