Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

There is no end to this
Madness!!!
So who plans to stay up for two nights in a row? Or 3
BDS where did you go? Where's that fine ass?
Dude you are tired... It was $32 for a guy to wait in line for me the iPhone 4 was $327. I did sell my 3GS to a dancer for $350. I actually got her to go outside the club for a 5 hour session. So in the end I saved $200. Originally Posted by slowrider69
Ok got it. Unlike the rest of the gang here i slept the whole night so i started when other slowed down around 5:30.
I think the last post BDS made she said she was leaving in a few, so I dont think she got banned, maybe she is just getting laid
I have a job and am late cause of this thread....
For some reason I feel all alone!
Everyone is getting laid and here I sit...
I was up for 2 night. Lucky it kept going last night. It will ne more madness at 10 am.
I think the last post BDS made she said she was leaving in a few, so I dont think she got banned, maybe she is just getting laid Originally Posted by ImaMrCool
my guess is that she is banned.
I was up for 2 night. Lucky it kept going last night. It will ne more madness at 10 am. Originally Posted by yngtxn
I slept about 3 hrs last night!
she probably does not know it yet since she may have crashed
This is the hardest I've ever worked to get laid!
I was up for 2 night. Lucky it kept going last night. It will ne more madness at 10 am. Originally Posted by yngtxn
if any of you win you can thank me. look around post 4111 to know what i am talking about
Dont worry Killer, im not getting laid