NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZnR9cFeVNA

Because Marshawn Lynch is a BEAST from the Hood

"Town bidness gon' be in da Builin'..."

At least that's what I think he said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZnR9cFeVNA

Because Marshawn Lynch is a BEAST from the Hood

"Town bidness gon' be in da Builin'..."

At least that's what I think he said Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I think he should be Obamas new Press Secretary. I'm here for action.
You forgot cam Newton Originally Posted by jstone420
What about him?
Lynch seems like a nice guy to have a bag of skittles and a drink with.
Daddio Love Beast Mode!! He da Anti Fosterphilosopher. Me down on Fosterphilosopher, no tough, tappin ass when sposed to be rehabbing, make to much money, no production, hurt cap, puss out and slip too much, need to eat meat, vagatarian for fucktards on eccie, need to draft new beast mode for backfield, need huge draft, Texan to nice, need bad ass mother fuckers, no more pussies, no more HEB commercials fo players, grow pair McNutless, Hire real coach, might help, he look tough, no Nancy boy like ex coach, no more it on me bullshit, blame fuckin playa's for being dumb asses, bench dumb asses, cut dumbasses, tap ass in offseason, be mean in season, Texans have chance if draft JFF, he little beast, he ball out. You feel me?

Beast Daddio Out!!
Daddio be cray cray....
Hell yeah man I agree with all that
Let's Play from Roosterteeth has picked the correct the past five years in their interoffice Madden game. They had the Seahawks winning...they also had Peyton throwing ten interceptions and going out with a shoulder injury in the fourth...so I'm not sure how much stock I put in it this year...
  • Satin
  • 01-30-2014, 07:13 PM
Damn Daddio you went all beast mode my man! Wow! I have to say I agree 100%

Well Don we're on with our bet! Just to be fair, I'm thinking of taking your ass out with the money I win from you to buy you some strip club pussy finally! Peyton all the way son, no way he loses this, even though I love BeastMode and Sherman.

Well Don we're on with our bet! Just to be fair, I'm thinking of taking your ass out with the money I win from you to buy you some strip club pussy finally! Peyton all the way son, no way he loses this, even though I love BeastMode and Sherman. Originally Posted by Satin

That's exactly what I'm planning to do if I win, but we also adding a nice Brazilian Steakhouse dinner with that shit!

I used ride and die with Peyton all the time, I found out he wasn't immortal in 2009. But I just think the speed and size of Seattle is gonna be too much. Like one of those college games where the SEC defense murders the opposing conference teams (I know you must love that college analogy! lol)

Just about that action, Boss!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Rgf5uWcmY
  • Satin
  • 02-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Damn I got a lot of collecting to do!
Well it's now official, like a fucktard at a hookers incall, the Houston Texans are "on the Clock"!!
I think Clowney might be the popular pick now because of what Seattle just did in the Superbowl with all their speed rushers.